•Needle•Jungwoo•

You're at the hospital with your boyfriend because he needs to get his blood drawn.
Your boyfriend is a very calm guy.

In the waiting room where you two were sitting, you were watching the television while he was playing with your fingers, feeling nervous.

"Kim Jungwoo" The second the doctor called his name, you noticed that he immediately became tense.
"Hey, you'll be fine," you softly say, holding his hand.
You two walked to the room behind the doctor.

You sat down on the extra chair in the room and watched Jungwoo.
He began chewing his bottom lip, clearly
nervous.
The doctor instructed him to roll up his sleeves for the needle.

You know how much Jungwoo hates needles. You felt really bad, but this was for his health.

Jungwoo did what the doctor asked him to do too.
As he was getting the needle ready, you noticed your boyfriend anxiously tapping his foot.

But the doctor also noticed that he was tapping his foot on the ground and began looking for something in the cabinet.
The doctor pulled out a yellow mini stress ball and said, "Wanna try this? It calms the nerves."
"No thanks." Your boyfriend politely said,
"I'd rather hold my girlfriend's hand." He says this as you stand up, smiling.
Your heart melted, and you also felt so many butterflies.

The doctor smiled as you shyly held hands with your boyfriend and intertwined fingers.

You looked at Jungwoo and made sure he wouldn't see the needle. "You got this," you whisper, making him smile.

"It's done now," the doctor said.
Once everything was done, you and Jungwoo decided to get lunch together.

"Thanks for holding my hand, baby," Jungwoo says, making you blush and rethinking the moment.

To him, it may not seem like a big deal.
But to you, it was the sweetest thing in the world.