•Sleep•Jeno•

You're forced to sleep in your enemy's house for the night since he's your neighbour and your parents are out of town.
The problem is that you're afraid of the dark, and he doesn't have any nightlights.
"Sleep well, honey! And Jeno, be nice" his mom says, closing the door.
"Yeah, whatever," Jeno frowns, jumping on his bed stomach first.
"Don't expect me to be Mr. Nice Guy tonight, you sleeping in my room doesn't do anything."
"Okay?" You ask confused.

You're currently making yourself a bed on the floor of his room using spare blankets and extra pillows.
You were trying to make everything comfy because you knew sleeping on the floor wasn't really comfy.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." He groans when you're taking too long and gets out of bed to turn the lights off.

"Wait!"
"What?"
You don't answer, and he smirks, "What, Y/N are you afraid of the dark?"  You slowly nod. "Jeez, you're such a baby, Y/N."

You stand up and turn the lights back on.
"Oh, please, Jeno, you can't talk when you still need a stuffed animal to fall asleep," you say.
glancing at his bed and seeing a stuffed dog.
"What? No?" he stutters, bright red.
"Now let me finish my bed," you say as he sits there in silence.
After finishing your bed, you stood back up and turned off the lights.
Even though you were scared, you didn't want Jeno sleeping with the lights on the whole night.

As you lay on the bed, you heard Jeno moving around his bed.

You closed your eyes and tried sleeping, and suddenly you felt two strong arms carry you.
You were too tired to talk, so you just closed your eyes, thinking it was a dream.
You were dropped onto a soft, comfortable mattress and covered with a blanket.
"You can replace my stuffed animal," someone whispered into your ear as you felt your arms warp around your body.

"Jeno?" You whispered, "Go to sleep."