•Marry•Taeil•

Taeil, your boyfriend is taking you on a date for Valentine's Day, which also happens to be your anniversary.

You walked into the restaurant, and the waitress marked off your reservation and led you to your table.

"Get anything you want, babe, my treat," he says, making you smile.

Oh, to be loved🙃😭

You ordered your favourite meal that the restaurant had, telling the waiter your order. Taeil just smiled, admiring you.
"Don't forget dessert," he smirks at you, making you laugh.

Once the food arrived, you and Taeil started eating.
The food was so good.😋
The whole dinner, Taeil made many jokes that made you laugh, another thing you loved about him.

The whole dinner was perfect, a delicious dinner with your favourite person in the world.

After the meal, Taeil grabbed your hand.
"I have a surprise," he said.
"What's the surprise?" You asked
"I can't tell you yet," he smiles.

You two went for a walk outside to the back of the restaurant, which had a really nice garden.

You looked around and saw white lights hanging everywhere, you couldn't help but smile, looking at how pretty everything was.

Taeil took your hand as you walked through the garden.

You came across a walkway formed with two rows of rose petals under a tree.

You two walked along the way and gazed up at all the dangling lights and paper hearts.
"Ahh, I need to take a picture!" You cried, taking your phone out.
You opened your camera and took a picture, smiling at the beautiful view.

"Y/N."

You turned back around and gasped slightly to see your boyfriend on one knee with a little red box in his hand and a gorgeous ring inside with a huge diamond in the middle of it.

"Y/N," he began, "I've known for a long time that I wanted to spend my life with you.
I loved you.
You make me the happiest man in the world, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Will you marry me?"
He asked with teary eyes.

You smiled down at him while nodding.
"Yes! Yes!" You cried happily, jumping.

He smiled and took the ring out of the box before sliding it onto your finger and hugging you tightly, lifting you into the air.

You knew then that you had won at life, and you knew, even before now, that you would spend the rest of your life with this man.