•Idol•Mark•

Hi guys!! I'm back!
And I have more chapters🥳🥳
Just letting you know... I will be finishing this book by the end of October🥲
————————————————————————

~ A few years earlier ~
"Mark, please don't leave me," you plead to your boyfriend.
"Y/N, you know how much I want to stay,
But I can't, and you know that," he says.

Mark got the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the idol industry,
which he totally deserves.

He has been working hard and he's always wanted to become an idol, it's his dream so perform and have a lot of fans. He said he would do anything to become an idol, and when he told you, you have him the support he needed, no matter what would happen.

And when he finally got chosen by one of the best companies, he immediately said yes.
You were so happy for him, that he finally got to do something that he loved.

But when he found out that you that he had to move away, and leave you. It was a pain.
You spent the last week together before he left.

And now he is about to leave your house to go away and pursue his idol life.

"I will promise you something," he says, staring into your eyes with tears.
"I will come back to you," he says, wiping your tears as you burry your head in his chest.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too," you say as he cups your cheeks, he pulls you into a kiss, and walks out the door, leaving you there standing in tears.

                         ~Few years later~

Mark is now in a world-famous K-pop group called NCT 127.
He's the ace of the group, and everything he practiced finally paid off.

When you found out that his group was going to have a concert, you bought the tickets immediately and went.

During the whole concert, your eyes were stuck on Mark.
His singing, rapping, and dancing were amazing. You felt so proud.
You remembered when he would always practice at his home and sometimes invite you.
You have been his #1 supporter, ever since day  one.

The concert finished, and now you're leaving the stadium, walking to your car.
You heard your name get called.
You turned around and saw a person with a black cap covering his face.
"Y/N! It's me!"
You were so confused, you saw the person waving his hand and telling you to come to them.
It was a little risky, but maybe it's just a friend who also went to the concert.
So you walked to the person.

Walking closer, you saw the person's face a little clearer.
It was Mark.
"M-mark?"
"Y/N! You went to the concert!"
He smiled hugging you.
"Mark," you whispered, hugging him back.
You missed him so much.
"I missed you too much," he says as you just stay in his arms in silence.

"Thank God I found you here. I know I said I would find you.
But I didn't know how hard finding you would be," he laughs, pulling away from the hug.
"Haha, yeah," you say.

You see Mark's smile drop. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just so happy that we met again, you didn't know how much I missed you," you confessed, making his smile come back.
"Aww," he says, making you blush.
You felt so happy inside that he remembered you.
"Just to let you know, I'm so proud of the person you've become, Mark. All your practice has paid off," you say. He smiles and hugs you once again.

"Yo Mark! There you are!" Mark turns around, and you hide behind him, you peek behind him. You're guessing those two were his group members. But you didn't know their names yet.

"Who's that?" One asks,
"Um, my old G-girlfriend," and Mark stutters, "Oh, is she that one girl you kept talking about when we debuted it?" The other one asked as Mark slowly nodded.

"You should invite her to dinner." You see Mark's head shoot up as he turns around.

"Want to have dinner with me and the group?" He asks, and you nod, smiling.
"Want to be my girlfriend again?" He whispers into your ear, hoping the other members won't hear. You giggle and whisper back a yes.

Mark smiles and grabs your hand. "Now let's have dinner!" He cries.