•Enemies•Taeyong•

Taeyong and I were sitting down under a tree, just talking.
We were kind of forced by our moms since they wanted us to 'go outside' and 'become closer'

It's weird because I never thought I'd ever be able to have a conversation with him without the yelling and the arguing.

But talking to each other like this, we've done this a hundred times,

I feel like he's the only person who truly understands me. No one ever listens about my problems, except for him.
I guess that something good about him?

Every time we talk, it's always different.
Our conversation today went to music, to movies, to our favourite things, and then came the deep conversation.

"Whenever I feel good or happy, I think it'll last forever, but it doesn't, it never does."
Taeyong admits it to me.

I turn my head and stare at his side profile.
I never really got to admire him before because I just remembered the annoying face I had to see every day.
Staring at him like this, though, he's beautiful.

"Tell me about it," I tell him, deciding to rest my head on his shoulder to let him know I won't judge him.

"There are times where I feel so happy, like I'm finally at peace. It's a feeling! It's like when I'm around a certain person, but I try not to be too hopeful because I don't think they like me very much, and it messes with my emotions," he confesses.

"How have you been feeling lately?" I ask him
He rests his head on mine before replying.
"I'm so happy, and I'm scared it's going to fade away soon," he says.
"What's been making you feel this way?"
I lift my head to look at him.
He turns to me and says,

"You"

I sat up straight, shocked.

"Please say something, the silence is killing me," I hear him say.

It's been about 3 minutes, and I still haven't said a single word.
My mind was playing tricks with me.
Did you actually say that?

I look at him, and I smile.
"Do you like me?" I say.
I see Taeyong hesitate for a moment, unsure of where his answer will lead.
But then he nods his head.

"I know we're supposed to be enemies or whatever, but I want to be more with you.
Arguing with you means getting to talk to you; I love hearing you talk, he tells me.

"Y/N, why don't we take a break from being enemies? I want to try going out with you and being friends," he says.

"Are you asking me out, Taeyong?" I teasingly ask.
"Please stop torturing me. Just answer the question, please." I throw my head back in frustration.
I laugh watching him get angry.
"Yes Taeyong. I'll go out with you," she says.
He snapped his head to face me, and he smiled so big.

Getting the courage, I grab his face and peck my cheek.
My lips connecting with his skin was a new kind of sensation I'd never experienced before.
He pulls me in closer as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Fuck being enemies, we're done with that."