•Stay with me•Mark•

"Get out of my house! We can't let you in here anymore!"
My dad shouts in front of my entire family.

Stumbling back and grabbing my jacket and shoes, I walk out the door feeling ashamed.
I find a phone in my pocket, but it isn't mine, it's probably my spoiled youngest sister's old phone.
The one that got me kicked out of the house

I dialed the only number I could remember.
The ring picks up, and it's silent for a minute. "Y/N.. it's me, Y/N." | whisper
"Where are you right now? Who's phone is this? I hear ruffling on the other line.
He pauses when I slip out a small sob.
"Y/N, where are you, baby? He softens his voice.

"Mark, I don't know." I look around and see a forest on my right. I don't know how far I walked.
I sob harder, I'm stressed, and ashamed of myself.
"Breathe, baby. Breathe for me. I'll be right there." Then he hangs up.

I sit on the ground in tears.
I look at my arm and see a red bruise all over.
I was in pain.
It all happened when I arrived late from school, and apparently my youngest sister told my parents that I was dating someone.
Once they found out he was their enemy's son, they kicked me out right away.
It wasn't my fault that I fell in love.

Still on the ground, a car pulls up by the side of the road where I sat.
I saw him run out of his car.
He ran to me and said nothing but carried me to his car.

We just sit in his car as I cry away while he sits there listening.
It was to the point that I was forgetting how to breathe from crying so hard.
He starts to drive, holding my hand.
"Shh, it's okay. It's going to be okay."
I only sobbed harder.
He's the only one left who still loves me.

"We're going home, you can stay with me as long as you want," he says, making me quiet down. "What will your parents think? I asked.
"They love you, they just don't like your parents," he says, making me smile.
"They say that you're sweet and a really pretty girl," he continues, "while I think you're my whole world." He finishes making me giggle.
"I love you."