•Ten days•Jaemin•

You're at home eating a tub of ice cream along with many sweets while watching your favourite movies when there's a knock on your door.

You put your tub of ice cream down on the table and walked toward the front door with a blanket wrapped around your body.

You pulled the door open, expecting it to be a delivery man or just a random ding-dong ditch from kids around your apartment.

Opening the door, you saw your ex-boyfriend Jaemin in a black suit.
He was out of breath, leaning against the wall for support.

You confusedly stared at him. "What are you doing here?"
"I couldn't do it," he tiredly said. "I just couldn't."

"Do what??"
You asked.
"Get married," he said, taking a step forward.
"I stopped in the middle of saying my vows because I couldn't stop thinking about you."

You and Jaemin broke up a year ago since his father wanted him to marry a 'prettier' and 'richer' woman.
His father hated you, Jaemin couldn't do much, his father always made rude comments and talked badly about you, even if you were there. You were so annoyed by his father's behaviour. Then one day Jaemin broke up with you, saying his father had already found another woman for him. That's why you two broke up.
You two loved each other, but you two let a grown man ruin your relationship.
Explains why his father doesn't have a.

"I still love you."
You looked up at him with disbelief. "You left your fiancé stranded?"
He shook his head.
"We're done, Y/N. We're not engaged anymore. It's over."
"So, what do you want from me?" You asked, "Do you just expect me to just take you back?"
He gently grabbed your hands and brought them to his lips to kiss them.
"No." He smiled.

"I know what my future looks like. And it involves you. Yes, I'll wait. 10 days. 10 months. 10 years, okay? There's no rush. But I'm not marrying a woman who's not you. You're my everything," he says.

"Let me think, come back in 10 days, okay?" you say, making him happily nod.
"I'll be back in 10 days," he says.
He loses his tie and gives your cheek a kiss.
"I said 10 days!" You said you were making him jump.
"Yeah right! Sorry," he says, turning around.

You close the door and start jumping.
He still loves you.