•Chinese dish•Chenle•

Y/N POV:
Today I made something special for someone special.
I approached his door while carrying a plastic bag.

His door opens when I knock the second time.I see Chenle's face peeking out. Then I caught a glimpse of his smile. I smile and say, "Hey, baby. Sorry for coming un announced"
He lets me in, "What's that?" He asks while pointing at the plastic bag I'm carrying. "Wow, so no hi?" I say pouting, and he laughs and says, "Hello baby," before kissing my cheek.

I removed my shoes and entered his kitchen, I saw Jisung playing with Daegal.
Oh, how cute she looks!
"Hey, Y/N!" "Hi Jisung!" I say as he waves at me. Jisung then gets up and says, "I think I should get going," winking at Chenle before walking away. Then I see Daegal running up to me and barking softly. "Hi Daegal," I say in a baby voice, patting her head.

I sit down, and Chenle is seated across from me. "What is that now?" He asks once again, "Remember I told you how I'm learning to make a Chinese dish?" He nods with a smile. "Yeah?" He says, I continued my story, "Well I went to see Wayv yesterday at their dorms to give them a taste of what I made, and guess what?" I declare. "They didn't like it." Chenle says in a quiet tone, and I stop smiling.
"No... They liked it." I say feeling proud "Well, baby, that's great!" He says picking up my hands and holding them. "How about me?" He asks, "I was going to get to that," I say, rolling my eyes.

Chenle sits straight. "Act like I didn't say that," he whispers, making me laugh. "Anyways, I made some for you. It's your time to test it!"
I advise opening the bag.

I take some chopsticks and a container out of the bag, then I place them in front of Chenle. I catch him smiling. I urge him to try it,
I watch how he looks at the dish I made myself.
Even though I'm not the best cook, I always try to make Chenle food to cheer him up, and he likes it. However, no matter how many times I attempt to make any Chinese dishes, they never turn out well. Which annoys me because there's a lot of easy ones to make, and I still can't do it.

But today, I wanted to change that. Chenle is eating while I watch, and after swallowing, he smiles and says, "It's so good, baby!" I grin, feeling pleased. "Yay!" I exclaim.

Remembering what Yangyang said
"If Kun hyung approves it, then I'm sure Chenle would like it"

"Yah, are you zoning out?" Chenle says waving his hand. "Oops" I smile.
"Here, open your mouth," and I do. I see Chenle smile again making me happy that he enjoys it. "You did great, babe," Chenle  continues eating. "How long did this take you?" He asks, "Not long, probably 2 days... maybe 3," I say, and he chuckles.
Suddenly Daegal starts barking, "Baby?" "Mmh?" Do you think she can eat some?"

————————————————————————
Pretty short but hope you enjoyed <3
What's next?!