Chapter 52

What a beautiful summer day for a wedding!. It was a busy and exciting day at the Aydins, Milihat was taking care of makeup and hair for the girls and Mevcabi.
The music was playing while everyone was getting ready.
the door bell rings and the florist is holding two large bouquets one From Can and one from Emre.
Sanem and Leyla loved the bouquets, they have tears in their eyes. They can't believe it's their wedding day.
The photographer is taking pictures of the brides together and with their mother and father.
The girls look beautiful. Leyla has a long fitted lace gown, with a high neck and open back with her hair up in a loose bun. Sanem is also wearing a long lace very fitted mermaid gown. With spaghetti straps. With her hair half up half down, with curls and fresh flowers in her hair. The photographer took a picture of the girls with their father in the middle, and Leyla and Sanem on opposite sides, with their heads lying on their father's shoulders. With tears in all three of their eyes.
Mevcabi was in tears with that photo. He also took a picture of the four of them hugging. The bridesmaid and Milihat were crying. Leyla and Sanem took a picture with Elif and Ahan. They call it the sisters photo.
Back at the Divits, music was also playing, pictures were being taken. With family and friends. Huma wanted a picture with her sons, she doesn't have many of them together, but she knew she would cherish this one for ever, she had tears in her eyes hugged her boys and told them that she loved them and was very proud of them.
It was time for everyone to get ready to go to the pier where it was decorated with flowers for an outdoor wedding and reception.
The band was playing behind Emre ,Can, Aziz, Miriban and Huma, as they walk down the street to pick up their brides. When they get to the house outside the door, the band starts playing a traditional Turkish wedding song. The girls heard it and came outside with their parents and their wedding party. The boys greeted the parents first, and then took the girls by their hands and kissed them, when Sanem saw Can in his tuxedo, she had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe how handsome he looked, she's never seen a more handsome man in her life. Can looked at Sanem with tears in his eyes and whispers, "I have never in my life seen a more beautiful woman." He kisses her hand and they start walking towards the pier while the band played. The whole neighborhood was out clapping and cheering for the couple's.
Both families were emotional but very happy. Both sides knew that there children were in good hands.
The wedding vows were exchanged between both couples. And they were pronounced husbands and wives, and everybody cheered for the happy couples. The boys kissed their brides as everyone cheered them on.
CAN: "I love you my beautiful wife"
SANEM: "I love you my handsome husband."
There was dancing and food all night long. The party lasted to the early hours of the morning. Everyone was gone except for the immediate family. The couples were saying goodbye to their parents and they were off to begin their honeymoon. Can and Sanem were going to spend the night at the hut and leave for Italy for a week tomorrow afternoon. And Leyla and Emre were going to Paris for a week leaving today in the evening.
When they got to the hut, Can had decorated with beautiful flowers inside and out.
SANEM: "Can, it's beautiful. I love it."he takes her and hugs her.
CAN: "I love you Mrs Can Divit." Smiles and scratches his beard. " let's go change, you must be exhausted. Are feeling ok."
SANEM: "never better."
CAN: "Sanem, you look beautiful in your wedding gown. Every curve, from top to bottom was beautiful."
SANEM: "it got a little tighter with the pregnancy. But it was comfortable"
CAN: "let's get inside I want to take your wedding gown off your beautiful body." Can, slowly pulls down The zipper, pulls down the straps and starts slowly pulling down the dress and Sanem is only left with lace underwear and strapless bra. "
"Sanem, "I can't get enough of you" she turns around and starts undressing Can. She unbuttons his shirt and takes it off of him. She puts her hands on his chest and starts to caress him.
CAN: "Sanem, I don't know how long I can wait"
SANEM: "then don't." They made love several times during the day, slept and then at night again. They got up the next morning, had breakfast, and got ready to go to the airport. " Can I'm so excited to go to Italy, I've never been out of turkey."
CAN: "you're going to love it. It's beautiful."
SANEM: " and you speak fluent Italian" I wish I would have learned another language.
Although I do speak some English."
Can just stared at her, she was so excited. He was so happy that he was the one to show her Italy.
They got to the hotel, it was a beautiful suite, with a large king sized bed. And it even had its own pool outside. The view was spectacular. Sanem couldn't stop smiling. She was so happy.
CAN: "Sanem how about, we take our showers, sleep a little and then go out to dinner. I don't want you to over tire yourself."
SANEM: "okay, I am a little tired. But excited."
CAN: "okay let me help you with your shower and then you can help me. And then we can take a nap." She starts laughing. "' Why do we have to help each other with our showers" ( teasing him) " because that's what couples in love do, and it saves on water" and they both start laughing.
Can and Sanem woke up, got dressed and went out to dinner to this beautiful romantic restaurant by the water.
CAN: "how is your dinner, my love."
SANEM: "it's so good, I love Italian food!"
CAN: "I'm happy that you're eating again, the medicine the doctor gave you helped with your nausea."
SANEM: "it did, something's still bother me, but not as bad."
Can and Sanem were walking by the Trevi fountain, they sat down to rest, and take in the beautiful sites.
SANEM : "Can, what did you think of our traditional neighborhood wedding very different from what you have been to?"
CAN: "honestly, I loved it. I'm so happy we got married in the neighborhood, it was more warm and welcoming to everyone. I love how the band brought us to your house and played and walked us to the pier.  And my side had the best time."
SANEM: "really, I'm so happy Can, I have to tell you your mother looked like she had a wonderful time"
CAN: "that she did. She's going back tomorrow, but she said when we have the babies, she is going to come and visit . You know bebek, it's because of you she changed so much."
SANEM: "I didn't do anything Can.  Just opened her eyes to the truth. You could never hide where you come from whether it's bad or good it's the person you become that's important.."Can grabs her and kisses her, and says, how about some gelato. Her eyes lit up.
"Yes, let's go "
They walked around a little longer but Sanem was getting tired.
CAN: "Sanem, we can sleep in, tomorrow morning. Don't rush to get up you need the rest."
SANEM: "sounds good to me, I didn't get much sleep the last couple of days. I can really use a good night sleep.  Can, you know, I love going to sleep with you every night and waking up every morning with you, I love you holding me close to you all night"
CAN: "me too bebek, do you know I wake up in the middle of the night to make sure you're real."
They hugged each other made love. and held each other all night long.
The week was coming to an end, they will be going back to turkey tomorrow night.
SANEM: "I can't believe this our last night Can. It was beautiful, wasn't it. Can we come back and visit sometime."
CAN: "of course we can, Italy is beautiful, there are so many different sites to explore."
Can and Sanem were eating at this beautiful outdoor
Restaurant.  When Can hears his name. "Can Divit?"
Can turns around and sees his friend from college Kerem.
CAN: "Kerem, how are you! It's good to see you."
They hug each other, and Can introduces him to Sanem. Kerem is a very handsome man, about three years older the Can.
KEREM: "so you are on your honeymoon, Sanem, I have to say, I don't know how you did it, but you tamed the lion" they start laughing. "Can, what happened with Gamze, is she still being a pain. Can went on and told him everything that happened.
" wow I knew she was bad but I didn't think she was that bad. I'm so sorry Sanem that you had to go through that. Let's talk about something else. This your honeymoon moon.
CAN: "so are you living here in Italy now?"
KEREM: "I am for now, but I think I'm gonna move back to Turkey. All my friends and family are there and I miss being around them. It's time,  I had good years here but now it's time to go home and who knows maybe I'll meet a nice little Turkish princess like you did, and get married it's time to settle down."
CAN: "that's great, when do you plan on moving back?"
KEREM: "probably within the year." They talked for alittle while longer. And Can and Sanem went back to the hotel to pack.
SANEM: "Can, Kerem seems like a very nice and good guy."
CAN: "yes, he is," he looks at her and says " okay who do you want to match him up with?" She Gives him the biggest smile and says "DEFINE!"
CAN: "actually I can see them together. But just introducing them nothing more, they have to figure out everything on their own! Okay."
SANEM: "okay my love, whatever you say."he takes her in his arms and says. " why do I have this feeling that you're gonna do whatever you want anyway"
"Can, I always do what you tell me, don't I." She Starts laughing and he starts to tickle her. "Can, Can, stop,"
She couldn't stop laughing. He stops and looks at her and starts to kiss her and undress her.  They made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.