51

Jeongguk!!! My Alpha, Taehyung screamed as his feet pounded against the floor in a strict urgency to meet his beloved behind the door. He could feel him always somewhere near, next to him in this hospital, but no one paid heed to it.

With each step down the room, his voice echoed against the silence of the VIP ward as he madly chanted Jeongguk's name. The Alpha and Omega pairs raced alongside him, struggling to match his thundered footsteps.

As the door to the VIP room swung open, Taehyung's crazily paced heart came to a halt, body freezing in the shock of the view before him. Tears started forming in his eyes, blurring his vision as he stood there, his breath caught in his throat, paralysed by the sight in front of him as he struggled to convince his mind what he was watching in front of him was indeed a reality.

There, on the bed was lying - Jeon Jeongguk, the only human Taehyung has ever loved - still and lifeless, completely opposite to the vibrant Alpha he was accustomed to.

It was as if the time halted at that moment, leaving Taehyung's feet rooted to the ground, unmoved, leaving in the circle of disbelief and pain, as he tried to swallow the curveball, life threw before him.

The Omega finally found the man he was searching for an entire decade- an entire decade of hope, pain and never ending longing. Everything was motionless as he stood there frozen at the doorway, his heart caught in the loop of laughter and tears.

Should he finally have a genuine laugh at the miraculous event of their reunion or should he give up to his overwhelming urge to cry, releasing all the wave of emotions that has been silently built up inside him for years?

Tangled between the threads of joy and sorrow, Taehyung stood there, finding him lost in tge decade worths of grief and emotions, unsure of what to consume and what to let out.

He finally took the courage to brush off his tears which were streaming down his cheeks with his trembling hands as he strode forward to the man's bedside in utter longing and anticipation.

Jeongguk, Taehyung whispered, calling out his Alpha's name like a religious prayer. With each step closer to Jeongguk, the heavy lift of his ever long yearning was getting replaced with the warmth of knowing he finally found his beloved, his Omega cried for.

My Jeongguk, he cried out softly, as he stood behind the man, his Omega heart weeped at the meeting with a profound sense of completion.

The search that ate up his body and soul was now over.

With shaking hands, he reached out to the Alpha, his fingertips being just inches away from Gguk's face.

Uncertainty fogged his brain, making him question whether he should hold, touch or simply linger in the proximity of his Alpha.

The Omega's quivering hands were practically begging to touch his Alpha's still form as well as the same hands shook in hesitation, trying to resist what it inexplicably desired.

Yet facing all conflicts, Taehyung leaned closer, his fingers bridging the gap among them finally found its place on Jeongguk's face.

With a shaky breath, he brushed his fingertips against the Alpha's cheek, a mild act of caressing which was bearing the decade long longing.

His fingertips moved from cheeks to lips to chin, tracing every part of the Alpha's face with a tenderness that can't be expressed in words. ( i genuinely can't )

In the sacred moment as he touched his Alpha's skin, Taehyung's Omega heart rejoiced in the union of his mate.

Every day, from the day Jeongguk left to this day- today proved to be a proof of the never ending devotion and the mad love Taehyung had for Jeongguk.