39

Eunhye stuck to the marriage somehow for her Minseok and also because she was helpless, marked, non-employed Omega trapped into an unwanted marriage by her own father, abandoned by her husband with nowhere to go. She finally couldn't take any more and decided to run away, again, the day her husband came drunk, and threw the alcohol bottle in the direction of Minseok, in an attempt to hit him, ( to which Minseok narrowly escaped ) calling him bastard and what not. Eunhye knew this was it, end of everything. She could take all the pain but her kid - never. She made up her mind to leave, she couldn't leave her child in the hand of this monster.

The first person she called for help was her father. She told him what happened but was brutally shut down and labelled as a liar, psychopath, cheater in return, a failed woman who couldn't even entertain her husband and give him happiness. What's worse was, even her dad mocked her asking if the Minseok was really Jichul's. Then she took the phone and hit Hyunjae's number ( hoping he didn't change it yet ). The call was picked and her old flame spoke, she begged him to save them, didnt know it will lead to both of them dying.

Hyunjae came to some restaurant and she flew with him along with her two year old child Minseok ( this all happened in the absence of Jichul, he was out of town ) but fate had always been cruel on her, their car met with accident and she in backseat died saving her son and Hyunjae died loving and being loyal to the only human he ever loved.

Minseok's father came to know this later when he came back. The first thing the male did instead of grieving or weeping on his wife's death was taking a DNA test of the two year old Minseok to confirm his identity and of course, it was due to fact he was instigated by Jiwon's mother ( his mistress ). The news took a great toll on Sunwoo who was already broken by the betrayal of her lover/wife and her daughter not recognising him. ( His own three year old daughter refused to call Jichul dad instead of him )

His sister's death broke down the thread of life he was hanging on, after all she was the only good thing left in his life. His own father degraded him for being a Beta his whole lifetime, even called the act of cheating as something he deserved since he wasn't his best product. He finally hung the noose around his neck and jumped in the pit of afterlife.

After losing the only thing he had,
Kwon realised the wrong he could never overturn. He reached out to take custody of Minseok but was harshly kicked out. The two year old child was left alone to tend himself and all he ever heard and knew was, that the only reason his life sucked was because of his Omega mother. She was branded as a cheater, vile slut who left his kid and husband to tend to some other man, after all that's what Omega's do.

And when Kwon Minjoon met Minseok later, Minseok didn't look like he came out of an Omega's womb. All he had was immense hatred against his mother, the Omega gender in general and also a great sense of hostility towards his grandfather too. He refused to listen and even talk with him and Jiwon on the other hand was worst than Minseok, total reflection of Minhee and Jichul. He lost both his kids and now his grandkids.

/ Well he was trash so he deserved it /

The truth was extremely hard to consume and too revealing for Minseok, everything he knew since he was young was wrong. Guilt and shame were eating him alive, how much a despicable human he was to hate his own mother who died saving him and the Omega who did nothing but gave him love and kid too - but that was gone too because of the people he trusted. All the anger he had for them now shifted to his dad, he almost murdered him but was stopped due to intervention of his grandfather and now he was set to cause the destruction of Jiwon and take the lead of his company so he could make his mother proud ( afterall her mother's dream was to take over and flourish the enterprise )

Oh Minseok now bit the bullet, he accepted the fact that he was nothing but bad dream, nightmare for Yeonjun and his existence in Yeonjun's life will hinder him more as Minseok will be a walking collection of all the trauma he faced. He promised that he will never interfere in Yeonjun's life and will repent for his deeds and protect the Omega lifelong. Minseok was finally changing and definitely for the better.

**

Keep the change with you, the Alpha spoke pulling the Omega out of the cab, heading straight towards his house entrance. The entire cab ride was filled with extreme silence, with Omega timidly catching a few glimpses of Alpha. The Alpha who was gritting his teeth and clenching Yeonjun's hand in his hold didn't meet his gaze, not even once.

The Alpha opened the door pulling the Omega inside. The Omega had tough keeping up with Soobin's strides.

Soobin! Soobin! What happ - , the Omega's words were cut in the middle by Soobin's instant kiss. The Alpha slammed him against the wall, grabbed him by the neck, and started eating his lips out while his big large hands were now swiftly roaming over Omega's body. The lip kiss was anything but soft, it was deep, rigorous and totally possessive. He bit Yeonjun's lips demanding entrance, the Omega resisted but finally gave in.

Yeonjun gave a reluctant moan. Soobin's intensity was a quite shocker for him. The kiss was so immediate and assertive, Yeonjun wasn't prepared, so he hesitated at first but then again he was turned on too, after all it was none other than his Alpha.

Soobin further pulled his collar and started sucking on his neck, sniffing it. Yeonjun jolted the moment Soobin ground his teeth on Omega's soft skin. Soobin's one hand reached down, cupping Omega's breast, kneading it roughly.

Soobin!! Soobin!!,Yeonjun tugged his hands in the Alpha's hair, gasping for breath when the Alpha rubbed his nipples.

You really can't live without that fucker, don't you?, he growled, his eyebrows raised, eyes glowing in Golden hue and jaw tensed. Do I have to remind you whose Omega you're?

You don't have to. I am yours. I am only your Omega, Yeonjun's eyes were now brimming with tears and confusion. Why was his Alpha acting in such way? He has been nothing but gentle.

Then what was my Omega doing with another Alpha?, Soobin whispered in his deep sarcastic voice which made the Omega shiver with fear. It seems like I need to chain up my Omega to myself so he can't run away. After all, My Omega is so pretty that everyone is after him - even his ex lover, Soobin smiled but his eyes didn't and Yeonjun knew very well that it wasn't anything less than contemptuous remark.

No, Soobin, It's a.. It's a misunderstanding. I didn't meet Minseok to -,

Don't you dare take that fucker's name infront of me!, Soobin yelled, loud enough to bring the Omega to tears.

Yeonjun could see in his eyes. It was his Alpha's doing. Soobin's Alpha was speaking and Yeonjun could tell the Alpha was possessive, dominating, scaring the Omega forcing him to submit. He was never acquainted with this side of Soobin, he couldn't comprehend what was happening here. Yeonjun was scared, really scared.

Soobin, please... d-don't act like this, I am s-scared. I am really.... scared, Yeonjun cried out as he cupped the Alpha's face in his hand. I won't r-run away from you. I won't go anywhere, I swear, really, the Omega lips spelled the words with utter innocence, marked with horror due to his Alpha's disbelief while his eyes which were filled with nothing but extreme love and longing for his Alpha who was now intimidating, looking at him with rage terrorising his face. Yeonjun will be here right here... right next to A-Alpha, like the Alpha told him to. Yeonjun belongs to Soobin.... Only Soobin... Yeonjun is yours. This Omega is yours... So please don't act this way my Alpha, I'm scared.

Something snapped in Soobin as he immediately flinched, the moment he heard the Omega's words, shaking himself off the Omega's hold, distancing himself further from Omega. The Omega was taken aback by Soobin's instant motion, to lessen the distance he moved towards his Alpha. Don't come near, Yeonjun. Just get away! Just get away from here. Just fucking get out of the house, the Alpha's eyes were now half golden as he scraped his teeth on his wrist, biting it, trying his best not to let his Alpha instinct take over him.

I won't be able to control myself, Yeonjun! I'm- it's my rut, the Alpha cautioned the Omega while the blood started dripping from his wrist.

**