12

Hah, but your work will be done by 11, right?, Soobin asked the packed up and ready to go Omega.

Hmm, but there are no customers left, so I'm leaving early, Yeonjun replied.

Ahh, Okay but give me your bag.

"Why?"

To hold it, obviously.

"Why?"

Because I want to.

Why do you want to?, the Omega responded accompanied with creases on his forehead and lips parted wide.

Ahh, just give it already. You already look tired from all the chores so this is the least I can do for you, the Alpha face was mixed with a hint of frowns and annoyance, as he removed the straps from the Omega's shoulder.

I never asked you to, Yeonjun said tryna halting the Alpha's motion.

Yeonjun!, I do it because I want to, not because you ask me to, and by now you should get used to it. Okay, the Alpha said in a calm tone placing his hand on Yeonjun's shoulder.

And your absolute indifference pains me, I knew you're self sufficient and can handle everything on your own, but atleast when I with you, you can try, you know, depending on me a little. Just not much, but little... let me do things for you, some little things, the Alpha continued softly with eyes glued on the Omega whose face gloomed more with every word spoken.

The Omega stood there unmoved but his heartbeat did run a marathon. These little gestures definitely were, not so little for the Omega. Even the smallest act of kindness was enough to shake the Omega's core -- afterall he was deprived of the 'little things' Soobin talked about.

 Even the smallest act of kindness was enough to shake the Omega's core -- afterall he was deprived of the 'little things' Soobin talked about

Little did the 18 year old Alpha know that his words rattled something inside Yeonjun -- something he was trying his hardest to protect. Yeonjun could hear his own heart beating in his chest with a strange burning sensation rippling his skin. He simply looked at Soobin and lowered his head after meeting his gaze immediately, trying to avoid his emotions from diffusing.

Take it, the Omega said handing his bag to Soobin.

The Alpha smiled and ambled his steps. Let's go he said, throwing his hand towards Yeonjun waiting for his to entwine.

Hey, come on, he asserted, looking at Yeonjun's hand in anticipation.

Hah, the Alpha huffed as he intertwined his hand to Yeonjun's himself after giving up at the Omega's hesitation.

Contrary to Soobin's expectations, the Omega didn't shrug him off, instead walked next to him quietly matching his pace, with his hand in Soobin's.

Soobin was giddy as a windmill, flying high, roaring in the sky with all the wave of emotions, after all he was holding his first and only love's hand.