38

But honestly I'm so glad that I never became yours... Cause you were never my Alpha cause you are not Soobin. And you can never be Soobin.

He doesn't care about my past, he doesn't care even if I am a whore..this is what makes my Alpha different from you... And you know what, even if I were a gold digger Omega who really seduced Alphas, he would have still chosen me, still loved me, that's how dumb he is and I'm really in love with that dumb, Yeonjun eyes were drenched in tears but smile never left his lips the moment he started mentioning his Alpha.

Yeonjun, please believe me, I asked you to sleep with me, cause I was mad, agitated. I wanted to punish you... punish you for the things you never did, tears started forming in Minseok's eyes.

But the moment I held you, Yeonjun, I knew... I knew it was you who mattered to me... nothing else. When I said I love you, I meant it, I really meant it. I decided to let go of everything, my past... my hatred, us being Omega- Alpha, everything. I chose to be with you. I chose to love you, even if you didn't, even if... you were only playing around with me.

Yeonjun eyes were tearing up too hearing this revelation. He didn't know how to react.

And even the next day I didn't want you to wake up alone, I- I left because Jiwon told my dad called for me and he was furious... and if I didn't go, he would have come back here and... I didn't want him to meet you, I should have known that Jiwon was lying when I didn't find my father there.... I didn't even know about the money thing. Jiwon told me you left as soon as you woke up, not before asking for money... I didn't believe her... You were absent from school. I called you plenty to ask you myself but you didn't pick and the moment you met... you threw money on - , Minseok was trying his best to swallow up his tears.

When I ran after getting kicked out by your dad and Jiwon, I fell and... my phone broke, Yeonjun spoke trying his best to control his tears and stay calm. You knew my home, why didn't you come?

I- I started thinking, you were ignoring me.

Why? Because your little Jiwon did some brainwashing?, Yeonjun gave a sarcastic laugh.

The truth is too hard for me to swallow, Yeonjun. I have lost everything. The girl I loved as my little sister.... and she?! I lost you, the only real thing I had, I don't know what to do... I'm sorry. Only if I wasn't - , I could have... we could have..., Minseok's tears were now blurring his vision. You should have asked me, Yeonjun. You should have... questioned me. I loved you. I still do.

Really? I should have asked you ,so that I would have been ignored again and treated like I don't exist. You are so fucking rich Alpha, why didn't you do some background search on me before? Why didn't you ask me first? Why didn't you believe me? And if you loved me, why didn't you say it again? Tell me, Minseok, Yeonjun grabbed the Alpha's collar again. Why did you never say it again in between 1.5 years? Where were these words when I was dying to hear it? Why am I hearing it now when.... when I loathe hearing it?

You know why you didn't? Yeonjun let go his hold on Minseok's collar. Because of your fragile Alpha ego. You would have become less of an Alpha, your stature would have decreased, he smirked as he pointed his fingers into Minseok's chest and spoke. You know, I used to wonder whether you even have a heart? Or were you heartless from the start?

I regret it, Yeonjun. I regret everything, everyday. I should have believed you that day. I shouldn't have listened to Jiwon. I should have treated you better... should have never let you go. I loved you, Yeonjun, I still love you and I lost you by myself.... I will regret till the day I die, I just wanted to do something for... that kid was mine too.