30

Are you okay?, Minseok asked the involuntarily trembling Omega.

The Omega looked at him for a while, then shook his head, immediately dropping his hand which was holding Minseok's. I am... I am okay.

I am going... going home, Yeonjun pointed in the other direction.

I can drop you. I mean you don't look -

It's okay, I can go. I can...

Okay, just take care, Minseok spoke as he patted the Omega's arm lightly which made Yeonjun flinch a little.

What happened to him?, one of the boys (of the friend group) asked as Yeonjun took his leave.

Don't know!! Wonder why he was shaking watching him!

Who knows might be his ex lover or fling? Or maybe the guy he toyed with and dumped?, Jiwon spoke loudly enough to reach Minseok's ear.

Jiwonnn!!, the Alpha glared. Don't talk nonsense.

I wasn't talking - I was just saying what -

It's better if you don't speak anything, Minseok spoke as he left for his house.

*

The senior Ki Joon spawned a tale of how he fell for Yeonjun's innocence and was terribly seduced into his rut by the Omega and how he falsely alleged that it was him (Alpha) who did Yeonjun dirty. Minseok didn't believe him at first. His heart couldn't believe it that Yeonjun could do something like that. He then proceeded to ask everyone the teachers involved at the scene, the students but all he heard was something he desperately wanted to deny - that Yeonjun was an Omega who uses his Omega's characteristics for his advantage to lure Alpha. And the worst thing was everyone claimed him( Yeonjun) was the worst of the worst, how he did the same with the senior's sidekick, how used to sleep with a random bunch of people for money, how he was a well known seducer and a wilful slutty Omega who did all sort of horrendous things for fun and pleasure.

*

The upcoming days in school were a whole set of struggles for Yeonjun. The group of his friends refused to talk or interact with him. They were doing it deliberately but Yeonjun could sense their excuses and antics. He stopped going out with them, he neither sat and ate with them as they tried their best to avoid any minor interaction or encounter with him. The worst was Minseok wasn't himself too. Even though he ate and sat with Yeonjun but the Omega could feel a huge distance between them. He didn't smile much nor look at Yeonjun. He would simply come, sit and go and reply with two syllables. The Omega already knew something was wrong and that something was related to the incident that happened that day - something he was dying to forget.

*

What happened, Minseok? Is something wrong?, Yeonjun asked the Alpha who was walking with him on the way back home but refused to look at his direction.

Yeonjun, aren't you hiding something from me?, the Alpha stopped his steps and asked facing the Omega.

Me? No... no. I am not hiding something, the Omega stuttered.

You didn't lie to me, Yeonjun, right?

What? No, I didn't.

Really? Just tell me!!

Yes!! Why are you asking?

You know very well that I like you, the Alpha stared the Omega's in the eye.