48

Yeonjun was in the bed, asleep in Alpha's room. His face was swollen, eyes puffed up from all the tears he spilled, were marked by under eye circle and nose bright red.

The room was filled with melancholy, and the Alpha along with his parents sat nearby enrolled in a conversation contemplating what to do next.

You should have been careful, Soobin, Seokjin voice was as helpless as the Alpha's state.

I was in my rut, Appa. I did ask him to take contraceptives but he.... , Soobin's frustration and anger grew with every word. He knew he got pregnant but he didn't even... He was pretending as if...., he spoke after a little pause. I just got to know two days ago.

The room was silent for a while until the Alpha started speaking in his broken, melancholic voice, Appa and Dad, just please don't ever think of him as burden. I beg you. I know you are stressed about my mental state but please..... don't think ill of Yeonjun. Please just don't ever think Yeonjun was my wrong choice.

Do you have such an image of us, Soobin?, Namjoon asked in a serious tone. You know very well how we are, Seokjin added firmly.

No, Dad.... It's just, whenever I come to you, the reason is.... , the Alpha took a pause, I always dump my problems on you. From Minseok to.... today also I – ,
Appa, I feel so helpless. I am so scared. I am really so scared, the Alpha started tearing up. What if something happens to Yeonjun? He is my mate, Appa. How will I.... how will I survive without him?

Nothing will happen to him, Soobin. Trust me, Seokjin hugged his weeping son in his warm embrace. 

He has already been through much. When will his suffering stop?, Soobin feeling a sharp painful sting to his gut.
Sometimes I feel like I am not good enough for him and I can never be... No matter how much I try, I always lack. Even before I -I couldn't save our kid, and now.... I was so harsh on him even though it was not his fault. What kind of Alpha am I?

You are far more than enough, Soobin. You are doing your absolute best. You are only 19, my child.  Namjoon said patting his son's back. Your dad is right, Soobin. And the way Yeonjun talks about you shows he is extremely proud of you, Seokjin smiled forcing him to stay strong for his son. Yeonjun, all he is doing is for your kid....And you know he thanked me for giving birth to you Soobin. So think to yourself how much he loves you.

That's the problem Appa, he is doing all this for me, Soobin swallowed his tears. I wish I never told him that I wanted him to have our kids then... Everything would have been — ,

You still don't want me to have this kid, Yeonjun screamed waking up from his slumber. No, I will have my kid. I will not.... I will not give it to you. No,

Yeonjun!! No!! No!! You heard it wrong. I – , The Alpha ran towards Yeonjun who jumped out of the bed in a frenzy, running out of the room.

No, no let me go. Let me go, I will not... I will not give my kid, Yeonjun screamed and cried as he struggled to get off the Alpha's hold.

Yeonjun, listen to me, listen to me, The Alpha tried his best to calm down the Omega who was totally out of his head. No one taking our kid.... You will have our kid. You will have – You will have,

No, no, no, I – , the Omega's scream finally stopped when he dropped into Alpha's arms, fainting again.

**

The next time Yeonjun's eye opened in the same room on the same bed, lying next to a familiar figure. He immediately sat up, instinctively wrapping his arms around his stomach. The Alpha's eyes opened too due to sudden movement.