23

It was a normal day at the school for the pair. They almost finished eating their food in the cafeteria.

You are so pretty, the Alpha smiled, removing the crumbs on the Omega's lips.

Whatever, the Omega spoke trying his hardest to contain the blush spreading on his face every time the Alpha showed him some love.

Gonna take your photo, the thought of clicking Yeonjun's photo wandered the Alpha's mind. He grabbed his pant's pocket to search for the phone but couldn't find it.

Seems like I left the phone in the classroom, the Alpha explained. I am gonna take it, okay.

The Omega nodded.

**

The Alpha went upstairs to the classroom to get his phone, which was lying in between the notebook. He checked his notification bar and his Appa's miss call was on the top of the list.

Hello Appa! You called ?

Listen Binnie, bring Yeonjunnie home with you today. Your Dad is back, so is your brother. Let's have a full fledged conversation regarding your future.

Yeah, okay.

Uhm. We have to do so much. We have to talk with his father too. You are getting what I am saying, right?

Yes, Appa. I will directly bring him home after school. Okay. Let's discuss everything then.

Uhmm.

**

What a slut!

All Yeonjun could hear these words ringing in his ear while his vision was clouded growing more and more obscure with every next minute when he was pushed down the stairs. He felt a sharp pang of pain rushing throughout his body and before he could comprehend the situation he was lying down on the ground with trail of unconsciousness taking him over.

**

The Alpha was really excited to deliver this news to Yeonjun - afterall, now they will be discussing everything -- their marriage, kid, future and of course they will be living together now. The Alpha couldn't stop grinning imagining the future with his fox eyed mate. He was pretty sure that the Omega would be totally nervous and anxious when he would break the news of the meeting but Soobin will assure him and comfort him anyway like he always does.

Yeonjun!!, the Alpha screamed at the sight of his Omega lying unconscious.

Yeonjun!! What happened? Yeonjun, open your eyes, the Alpha shouted patting the Omega's cheek. He instantly held him in his arms and ran to the infirmary. Soobin was terrified, utterly terrified, he knew what was awaiting, he was terribly aware, he didn't want to believe it. His heart sank at the sight of blood tinting Omega's pants.

He failed again - failed again at protecting Yeonjun and their kid. His blood was running cold. The ride from school to hospital felt like death to him. He really wanted it all to be a bad dream. He wanted to go back to yesterday when everything was okay.

I apologise but you have lost your kid, the doctor announced. Your Omega's body was already deteriorated. This miscarriage took a great toll on him.