49

Yeobin, the Alpha spoke passing a warm, crushingly beautiful smile. Our baby's name will be Yeobin.

Yeobin!?, a flood of tears gushed down Yeonjun's rosy cheeks as he covered his face with his shaking hands.

And our baby will be a girl, a sweet little girl who will always fight back, never listen to me, and do whatever she wants just like my Yeonjun.

Soobin!!, Yeonjun stretched his arms towards Alpha as the sound of his happy tears echoed throughout the room.

The Alpha's huge smile didn't leave his face, he pulled Yeonjun in for a hug, giving a huge peck on his forehead, sniffling quietly as still submerged in the emotions he can't express.

"young love", the doctor murmured to herself.

**

Yeonjun Hyung, Welcome Back, Huening flashed a beautiful smile opening the door.

Where's my greeting, kid?, Soobin spoke as he closed the door after Yeonjun went in.

Ohh!!, Huening took a bit of a pause, You were there, too. I didn't see, now his smile was shifted into a devilish grin.

Of course, you won't see, The Alpha shook his head at the younger.

So how's the baby, hyung?, Kai turned towards Yeonjun, And what the doctor- ,

Wooahhh, Huening exclaimed as Yeonjun handed the pics from the sonography. So tiny, his hands traced his mouth in shock. I am gonna be an uncle in few months.... Can't believe.

The pair were all smiles watching the younger's reaction.

Okay!! Okay!! Now let Yeonjun rest.

Ahh, yes yes hyung.

It's Okay, Soobin.

You need rest, Soobin nodded as he held Yeonjun's hand and went upstairs.

**

Soobin??, The Omega took off his coat, placing it on the bed and stood behind the Alpha who was busy closing the door.

Yes, Yeonjun!, he smiled. Say?

The Omega could no longer hold himself back, he fell into Soobin's arm as he poured out uncontrollable tears, enveloping him into his vanilla filled pheromones.

The Alpha tilted his head onto Yeonjun's, kissing his hair as his hands wrapped around the Omega's body.

Will you still..., the Omega spoke meeting his eyes, not kiss me on the lips?

Huh?! No!!, Yeonjun, the Alpha instinctively cupped Yeonjun's face.

You have not once kissed me since you got to know..., the Omega broke into tears. ...I am having Yeobin.

I am sorry, I am really - , the pain was evident on Soobin's face. Alpha's been so cruel to you, I am so sorry. I am really - ,