17

I said I will do it, Soobin said taking the coffee mug from Yeonjun's hand. You go and rest, he added.

But... I can wash it, the Omega spoke.
No but and all, I will do it, just go, Soobin said as he gestured the Omega towards the sofa and went towards the kitchen.

The Alpha put on the gloves and started doing dishes. His concentration was muddled by the Omega's entry who followed him here to kitchen rather than resting.

You never really listen to me right, the Alpha questioned the Omega who placed himself on the kitchen countertop and was keenly looking at the Alpha.

No, the Omega shook his head in negation. I listen to you.

Ah, I see, when?, The Alpha stopped the chore in mid and smilingly stared at Yeonjun.
When do you listen to me?

Every time, the Omega answered, locking his eyes with Soobin, nodding. You make my heart listen to you, he continued in a low tone but loud enough to reach Alpha's ear.

The Alpha could feel his emotions wilding at the sudden words of endearment Yeonjun shot at him.

You really know how to drive me crazy, he said after letting out a heavy sigh.

Lower your pheromones else it will make me go crazy, the Omega reprimanded the grinning Alpha.
Ah, okay, okay, Soobin immediately did so.

Yeonjun held a pokerface exterior but his cheeks were burning and face glowing with a sense of pride rushing through him, thinking the fact that his simple words made the Alpha's pheromones go through a rollercoaster ride. It was Yeonjun who was the cause of it.

Go to a doctor, Yeonjun, the Alpha said as he was really worried about the Omega's state.

Hmm, I will, the Omega replied. It's not a big deal anyway.

Still, do check it, the Alpha spoke.
Yes, yes, the Omega nodded.

Are you sure it's not your heat?, Soobin asked. I mean, I know Omegas feel lethargic and exhausted during that time.

Honestly, I don't know. I don't have regular heats, the Omega explained. A normal Omega's heat comes once in every three- four month, but for Yeonjun it was different. His heat didn't have any fixed time or period which made living more complex for the Omega.

It comes any time unannounced so I have to take the medication and suppressants regularly. It must be their side effect, he further explained.

Oh it can be, the Alpha pondered. This is why I have never seen you in heat before in the past 109 days since I met you.

109 days? You even counted it, Yeonjun exclaimed. He immediately jumped out of the slab and rushed towards Soobin. The Alpha didn't answer anything.

Tell me, the Omega's face glittered with a smile as he poked Soobin's chest, You really like me, don't you?, hehe. The whole room echoed with Omega's giggle.

Yes, I really like you, Soobin spoke as he took the Omega's finger which was poking his chest and enveloped Yeonjun's palm around his heart.

I did count days since I met you. I remember everything, the date I first met you, the date you came to my house first time, the first time I walked you home, the time you smiled at my dumb jokes, the day you gave me your phone number, the day I almost confessed, the day I first hugged you and everything, the Alpha added.

Yeonjun staying true to his character immediately hung his head down obviously to avoid the evident blush and a whole nexus of emotions his heart was weaving from surging into Soobin's visual field. He then laid his head on the Alpha's shoulder and attached his body closer to Soobin's.
He could feel the Alpha's heart beat fastening in rhythm to his. He could sense the sincerity and intensity with which the Alpha's was making such statements. Yeonjun knew Soobin was down for him so badly -- to a frightful amount.