31

Let me drop him, Jiwon spoke.
You don't need to. He can go by himself, the old man refuted.

Appaaa!! Even if he is a mere prostitute, he is precious to Minseok, Jiwon spoke with a wide smile plastered to her face. I should take care of him, well.

Such a sweet girl, old man spoke ,caring for a aimless slut like him, the old man grumbled in a low voice enough to reach Yeonjun's and left.

Let's go, Yeonjun, Jiwon said as she linked her arms with Yeonjun.
Yeonjun instantly retracted his hand from Jiwon's hold.

What happened?, Jiwon placed her hand on mouth showcasing an utterly fake surprised expression.

Are you angry with me?, she spoke.
You shouldn't. You should have known your place since day 1. Do you think Minseok will ever like a slutty Omega like you?

You knew... that I didn't know anything, Yeonjun asked taking a deep breath trying to control his tears from falling. I didn't... approach him cause...

Really, you didn't know anything. But your past says something different. It's true that you didn't know he is an Alpha but who knows what you have done if you knew.

Why did you... did you do this to me?, The Omega spoke swallowing his tears.

I did this!! You brought it on yourself. You should have never preyed on Minseok. An Omega like you should have known your place. Acting all naive and dumb, you think I didn't see you through. Did you think you could have him?, Jiwon smirked.

It's true that you didn't know he was an Alpha. Let's say you didn't approach him for this. But does it matter? Does Minseok care? Will it change anything even if you genuinely like him? He would have never looked your way if he knew you were an Omega.

Don't you know what he said to me? He told me to tell you he liked your body very much and he would love to use it whenever he desires with whatever money you want. Haha, Jiwon laughed. Now get out you dirty whore.

Yeonjun immediately ran out of Minseok's house. He didn't even wear his shoes. His eyes were full of tears which he refused to drop infront of Jiwon were now flowing heavily. He knew Jiwon was the reason behind all this wreck. Yeonjun knew Jiwon never liked him from the start but he didn't know the hatred was so deep that she would do such gruesome things to him. But still it didn't matter to him as it didn't match the intensity of the wound Minseok gave him. He was okay with the world defaming and pointing fingers at him but the person he loved didn't trust him and treated him like he was some dirt bag, did an eternal damage to Yeonjun. Yeonjun knew he lost, he lost himself and his only home that he found in Minseok.

**

Yeonjun didn't know what to do, where to go, who to lean on, where to cry and most importantly how to live from now on. He didn't have anyone back then too and he has no one now too. Yeonjun's feet were sore with bruises but it didn't compare to the pain he felt in his heart. All Yeonjun had in life was him, his never ending grief and his struggle to not kill himself everyday. Well what a curse to have life but no will to live. It felt like life stranded Yeonjun on the sea on a boat with no rowing oars waiting for him to give in to the waves. He didn't go to school for the whole week nor part time, shut himself in his room, cried, cried for a long time, so long till he was left with none to cry more.

Yeonjun was now a different person. He changed drastically in the most worst way possible. And he did surrender his life at the mercy of waves. He finally gave up, gave up on everything - happiness, love, laugh, emotions, misery. This incident left a permanent scar on his mind that shaped him to the person he was -- before meeting Soobin -