28

So keep giving me your nothings, my Omega.

All you need to do is exist right next to me, Yeonjun, the Alpha smiled as he proceeded to kiss the Omega's eyelashes.

Is me existing in your world enough?, the Omega asked closing his eyes, holding on Soobin's arms more tightly.

Yes, of course, my world is made up of you. You are everything I want, the Alpha was now kissing Yeonjun's eyes. My universe revolves around you. I wonder, how can I make you believe?

You don't have to do anything. You don't have to give me anything. You just have need to exist. You need be there right where I am. Understood?, the Alpha grinned at the sight of his terribly pretty Omega.

He wondered how someone could look so pretty, even when his face was a mess of tears and snot. Well then again, this is who his Yeonjun is - someone who never fails to mesmerize Soobin even when he is crying.

You know, when I come back home, you need to be there to greet me either with your pretty smile or whine or some unpleasant curse. I don't care what it is!! You just need to be there, next to me. You're getting what I'm saying?, the Alpha kissed his Omega's ear.

Yes, Yes, you want me to be your house husband, the Omega giggled.

Haha no, I don't - , the Alpha let out a little laughter. I just... I just want you to be there with me every time, everyday, always on every sunshine or rain. Because the moment my eyes fall on your face I will know everything is gonna be alright.

You don't even realise how much power you hold over me. You can make or break my day, my life, my everything, the Alpha proceeded to tuck Yeonjun's strand of hair behind his ear.

I love you. I am madly in love with you. I have only loved you and I will only keep loving you, Yeonjun.

Yeonjun bursted in a loud cry. His crying demeanor worried the Alpha.

Why? Why are you crying now?, the Alpha aksed hugging the Omega.

Because... because I am happy. I am really happy, the Omega told in sniffling voice. You love me so much!!

You have a bad habit of crying when you are happy, the Alpha smiled.

Maybe because... I have been crying for so long that I weep even on the occasion of smiling, the Omega spoke gripping the Alpha tighter.

But now you have to learn to smile as you are gonna be smiling next to me for the rest of your life, the Alpha fondled Yeonjun's hair. Right?

Yes, the Omega nodded. I want to be with you forever. Teach me how to smile more and more.

I will, the Alpha kissed the Omega's head.

I will for sure but first I have to make my Omega eat, the Alpha laughed at the tiny voice that came from Yeonjun's stomach due to hunger.

I didn't eat so - , the Omega pouted cutely, cute enough to melt the Alpha's heart once again.

So cute, let's eat. Your Alpha's gonna cook you something great.

**

They were in the kitchen when Yeonjun's phone rang twice. He didn't notice. The third ring caught his attention and he already knew who it was. Yeonjun's Appa has been calling him for the past three days but the Omega didn't pick any as he had no strength in him to answer his call.

Yeonjun, please talk to him, he must be worried, the Alpha encouraged Yeonjun, handing the phone in his hand.

The Omega paused for a while and then answered the phone.