9

Yeah I'll get going, Soobin said shyly keeping his books back in the bag.

Okay, bye.. take care, Soobin smiled, waving at the Omega, heading out of the door.

You, too, the Omega whispered, raising his hands to wave but only to put it down the moment Soobin noticed him.

So cute, Soobin mumbled to himself, and took his leave.

The Alpha couldn't help but feel happy at the sense of achievement he felt as the Omega was opening up to him, of course the process was slow but there was some constant progress, which made the Alpha strengthen his reason more -- to make the Omega smile. That was what Soobin wanted, the moment he saw the Omega laughing at his dumb joke -- he knew he was smitten, he couldn't comprehend the beauty the Omega's smile held, he knew he wanted to see his smile more, more and more -- till their hair grow old and white or maybe even in next lifetime too -- if it exists.

Soobin for sure knew what he felt for Omega was not just plain curiosity, he felt more, something more deeper than instant attraction or infatuation -- something which would send chills down his spine whenever the Omega looked at him, something that would make his heart giggle the moment the Omega would talk to him, something that made his mind act like maniac, the instant the Omega parted with him.

All the thoughts that consumed him were of that black haired Omega. All he wanted was -- to stay in the Omega's proximity and watch him smile, laugh and live his life next to him.

Maybe he just fell in love at First sight like Huening said -- maybe that's why he was so keen on knowing what was going on around the Omega -- maybe that's why he couldn't get enough of him and was circling around here and there just to catch one more glimpse of him.

He couldn't exactly pinpoint when it started but he was sure the second he saw the Omega smiling, he realised that he wanted to lock this smile in his eyes for the rest of his life and -- he would do whatever it takes to shed away the fog of gloom lingering around the Omega's face. He would batter every junk that stands in the way of Yeonjun's happiness.

Soobin was a serene, composed Alpha who took after his father

Soobin was a serene, composed Alpha who took after his father. He fancied solitary life just like his father without indulging in conflict minding his own beeswax contrary to blood raging, domineering generic Alphas. But the tick they sensed their dearest in peril or in some sort of instability or insecurity, their Alpha instinct would take the front seat -- they would go to any extremity to make sure their treasured ones are unharmed.

There was no ounce of jester when Soobin said he would dismantle Minseok's face. Soobin wasn't lying -- no, he wasn't. Soobin would do the utmost in power to annihilate Minseok heavenly, the instant he knew he did something against Yeonjun's will. He sensed some heavy air between them but didn't question the Omega as he wanted to wait for him to be comfortable enough to tell his tale himself without any pestering.