3

Soobin returned home from school, greeted by the comforting presence of his Omega father, Seokjin, who awaited him with a warm smile.

How was your day, Soobin?, Seokjin sweetly inquired about his child's first day at new school.

Uh..good, Soobin replied, wrapping his arms around his father in a tight embrace, seeking solace.

Had fun? Was everything alright?, the Omega asked ruffling his son's hair playfully.

Yes, Appa, Soobin answered with a small nod, attempting to steer the conversation away from himself. Where is Dad? He said he would come back early today. Seems like he forgot your birthday?, he spoke teasingly. I don't see Hyuka either.

Your dad went to pick up Hyuka from school, they would be coming back anytime soon, Seokjin explained with a fond smile on his face. And trust me, sweetie, your dad could never forget my birthday. If he ever did, I'd give him a good smack.

Seokjin's laughter was infectious, and Soobin joined in, agreeing that Namjoon could definitely never.

Whom are you gonna smack, darling?, Namjoon asked, a smile playing on his lips as he held the groceries, registering his entrance along with Kai.

Ah, you are back, Seokjin answered taking the groceries from Namjoon's hand.

Thank you, sweetheart, Namjoon replied, his eyes affectionate as he rested his head on Seokjin shoulder, tugging Jin's waist from behind and giving him a quick peck on his cheeks.

What are you doing? The kids are here, Seokjin chided lightly, though a fond smile softened his features.

You are so adorable that I couldn't help it, Namjoon teased, his hand gently stroking Seokjin's arms.

Give us a break, you two, Hyuka chuckled, shaking his head at their parents' playful display.

Go to your room, kids, Namjoon said with a mock frown, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Sure, dad, Hyuka responded, placing a cake on the table before heading off to his room.

Soobin smiled as he retreated to his room, unfazed by the affectionate banter between his parents

Soobin smiled as he retreated to his room, unfazed by the affectionate banter between his parents. Such displays of love were a daily occurrence in the Kim household, and Soobin cherished witnessing his parents' happiness. And Soobin loved his parents' love. It couldn't be more lovelier. Their relationship was so pure and beautiful, something he hoped to emulate with his own future mate one day. Yet, he knew their happiness had been hard-won, forged through struggles that especially marked his Omega father, Seokjin.

Soobin's Alpha father, Namjoon was once the leader of Alpha pack, Psyche. He fell for Kim Seokjin, the Omega of the rival pack, the moment he laid his eyes on him, bewildered by his outpouring beauty. Kim Seokjin, was the infamous Medea of the Escrew, the rival pack, famous for his youthful beauty and exquisite appearance which overflowed with exuberance and glow. He was considered the most stunning Omega in the entire pack, captivating all who beheld him.