33[M]

Yes, Soobin..., your pretty Omega, Yeonjun's eyes now rained down the tears which he was hardly able to contain.

The Alpha kissed the Omega ferociously as if there was no tomorrow, attacking Yeonjun's mouth with his tongue. His one hand was busy firmly stroking the length between Omega's legs and the other balancing Yeonjun's weight as he slid his thing in him in and out.

Yeonjun could feel his lower abdomen writhing with heat. The Alpha's constant thrust in him along with his front getting caressed and his lips being sealed, all was too much for the Omega.

Ngh...Aah,

Yeonjun's eyes were completely shut when his mouth unknowingly muttered the words as his body was finally relaxed after surrendering its entire release on the Alpha's torso.

Shit, am about to come, the Alpha was at his limit, he couldn't hold back anymore, gotta pull out.

Soobin, don't, the Omega wrapped his legs more firmly around Soobin's waist.

Hah!?, the Alpha was a desperate mess.

Come inside me,
the Omega sternly spoke as his eyes were locked at Soobin

But Yeonj-,

Do it, the Omega brought his body further closer to Soobin wrapping his arm around his neck in the process.
I want you. So Just cum inside me.

Fuck, Yeonjun, Soobin let out a sigh, he came inside. His face was a hot mess of furrows, brows twisted together, eyes closed with pleasure, cheeks tinted red as he ejaculated his seeds in Yeonjun.

Yeonjun could feel the hot white release spreading inside him and the Alpha's length still being hard even after ejaculation inside his insides.

Fuck, I will go crazy. You are so fucking pretty.

The Alpha took a deep breath and started kissing Yeonjun like a maniac while his big hand was busy parading his cheeks and his neck, moving his length which was pressed inside his Omega again as if to smother the Omega's body deeper with his cum.

It feels so good inside you.

Mmhh... Soobin,

Yeonjun bit Soobin's neck. The heat wave once again flew inside Yeonjun as his temperature grew and he found it hard to breathe. The constant penetration and departure did wonders to him, it was obvious with the hell of the face he wore, which was getting engraved in the memories of Soobin.

Aahh...Soobin-ah, I'm going to -,

The Alpha slammed his length in Omega once again, his movement intensifying more. The Omega's rough breathing was accompanied by a wet, slick sound and release that adorned the space compressed between their skins. Yeonjun's mind and body was fighting battles, his body was tired, the pleasure was too intense to handle but his mind wanted more, he craved Soobin more and more, it felt so good, he felt that rather than Soobin, he was the one going crazy.

I love you Yeonjun, so fucking much, the Alpha eyes were soaking in pleasure. Fuck, I could do you all day.

Soobin spoke as he pinned Yeonjun's wrist on the bed, violently rocking Yeonjun's inside more and more as he sucked on his neck, proceeding to draw hickey on it plenty of times. All Yeonjun could do yet again was involuntarily moan and return Soobin's kisses time and time again, while his body drown in pleasure.

**

As soon as Yeonjun opened his eyes, he was in the warm embrace of his Alpha, who was keenly looking at him with extreme love in his eyes.