26

Yeonjun, let's go, let's go back home, Soobin held Yeonjun's waist as the Omega watched Minseok's back fading into the view.

The Alpha held Yeonjun's hand, brought him back inside, undid his shoelaces and slid his feet into the moccasin slippers he brought for Yeonjun. The Alpha further took off his coat and changed him into a warm puffy sweater. The Omega stood there silently noticing and complying with whatever the Alpha did. They were finally seated with Yeonjun on Soobin's lap, the Alpha engulfing him in a tight hug, resting his chin on the Omega's shoulder.

Where do you want to go tomorrow?, Soobin asked kissing Yeonjun's neck.

Should we go to the newly opened cafe nearby? What was its name?
Umm... Funktown. Heard it's pretty good. What do you say?

Yeonjun instantly turned his face towards Soobin, looked at him with teary eyed, folding himself in Alpha's embrace. His hands strongly grasped Soobin's back and eyes were cold and wet, shedding drops and sooner it turned into a rain.

He cried for a long time till his loud cries grew into sobs and sniffles and he finally stopped. He sat there in his Alpha's arm, buried in his warmth for a long long time.

The Alpha stayed calm and silent, hugging him entire time quietly giving him the reassurance that he was here – he was there for Yeonjun.

**

Oh Minseok was back at his home, his face was a whole marred by the anguish caused by regrets and grief of the things he could have done, the person he could have been, the person he could have been with.

Now all he had was himself and his fragile self that failed to accept the only thing he needed the most — Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was Oh Minseok's first love – His first crush, the first human he took an interest in and the first human he ever embraced.

Sometimes he used to hold him in his arms and now all he had left of him was his memories – which would be forever immortalize and haunt him forever.

Even his all begging and crying couldn't change the things he did in the past. He couldn't redeem the shit of man he was and how he single-handedly self willingly thrashed the life of the only person he ever loved.

Not only his love, he lost the life growing inside his -- not his Omega too. He knew he could never be forgiven and but he definitely knew he would be easily forgotten – forgotten by Yeonjun as the bad past, unpleasant memory, a nightmare he would never want to remember.

Yeonjun was now no longer or to be precise was never his. He had his Alpha – the Alpha who would treat him right, treat him in the way Yeonjun exactly deserves. Minseok knew he deserved this thing, he deserved to be forgotten, he deserved to be never forgiven but still it pained him. He knew he brought it on himself. Nobody was to be blamed Except him but still he hated it. He hated everything.

He wished he could go back in time and make it alright but that was a mindless dream.

He was late — too late. Oh Minseok was extremely late.

**

It has been more than a week since Minseok's incident, Yeonjun was getting better at least if you look at his food intake and the small replies he made which were comparatively better than none.

The Alpha stood strong next to Yeonjun, the entire time he was at his feet ready to help the Omega in each and every thing – emotionally, mentally and physically. And Yeonjun was reading his every action and words.