56

The Omega stumbled to his feet, blurry vision by tears, and fled from the living room. His footsteps echoed on the stairs as he raced upstairs and his body shook with sobs, struggling to breath due to the ache in his heart.

How could Soobin say such things? The words echoed in Yeonjun's mind. He buried his face in his hands, trying to block out the tears, but it managed to seep out anyhow.

Yeonjun's hands trembled as he clutched his stomach, his fingers brushing over the gentle swell that marked the presence of Soobin's in his life. Yeonjun's heart ached with the intensity of his longing for a child with Soobin. So how could Soobin believe he didn't want a healthy child? How could he accuse Yeonjun of wanting a miscarriage?

The Alpha was now full of regret and sorrow as he followed Yeonjun, his footsteps loud with a sense of urgency. Don't run, Yeonjun, Soobin pleaded desperately. Please, don't run.

His heart pained as he saw Yeonjun's frantic attempts to break free the moment Alpha took him in his grasp, the desperation in his movements mirroring the pain in his eyes.

Leave me!, Yeonjun yelled. Ignoring the ache in his chest, Soobin held on firmly, refusing to let go despite Yeonjun's cries.

Yeonjun, please, Soobin's voice cracking with pain. I'm not leaving you. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere.

Yeonjun's struggles intensified, his body trembling with anguish. Leave me, I hate you, he sobbed.

Soobin desperately wrapped his arms tightly around Yeonjun's trembling body. Don't do this. You might fall. Please, think of Yeobin.

The Omega stopped his resistance as soon as he heard his child's name. "Yeobin..." he murmured.

Yes, Yeobin, the Alpha nodded, his gaze filled with tenderness. Our Yeobin.

The Omega's eyes flickered with a mixture of emotions as he glanced down at his protruding stomach, his cries subsiding into quiet sobs. Without a word, the Alpha swiftly scooped him up into his arms, cradling him in a bridal-style carry.

Yeonjun's heart fluttered at the sudden gesture, his eyes locking with Soobin's as they ascended the stairs to their bedroom.

Soobin gently seated Yeonjun on the edge of the bed and then settled himself on the floor before him, cradling Yeonjun's legs in his hands. He looked up, his eyes filled with remorse and sincerity. I am sorry, Yeonjun. I'm sorry.

Yeonjun looked down at Soobin, he could feel the sadness and longing in his Alpha's heart. He was so mad at Soobin for the recent argument they had but the earnest sadness reflected in his eyes and voice softened his anger in an instant.

I hate when we fight like this.

Soobin's touch was gentle as he held Yeonjun's legs, his gaze strictly on the Omega.

I hate it too, he confessed. I never want to see you hurting, tears welled up in Soobin's eyes.

I don't want us to be like this, Soobin.

Yeonjun, Soobin leaned in, his eyes shimmering with tears as he gazed at the love of his life. I love you, Soobin continued, placing his hands gently on Yeonjun's knees.

I know, Yeonjun spoke, his voice overwhelmed with emotions as he jumped from the bed into Soobin's arms. The Alpha caught him securely, holding him close and balancing him as he settled Yeonjun in his lap.

I don't mean to hurt you, Soobin spoke gently, his eyes locked with Yeonjun's. I just want to protect you and Yeobin... nothing else.

I know I was harsh on you, but...., Trust me Yeonjun, I want this child. I want our baby.