50

Yes, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung is my mother's name.

And your father's name is... ?, Seokjin eyes were full of anticipation, desperate to hear the same answer from Yeonjun that he was expecting.

Jeon Jeongguk.... My father's name is Jeon Jeongguk.

Seokjin instinctively put his hand on his face, trying to process the revelation that just unlocked in front of him. Wow, he muttered to himself. You are no other than Jeonggukie's Yeonjun.

Taehyung's Yeonjun, With a practiced precision, Yeonjun interjected, poker face revealing no emotions towards his father.

But Yeonjun!! The Alpha intervened. Why is your name Kim Yeonjun not Jeon?

Because that man (JK)..., a low, delicate voice slipped out of Yeonjun's lips, ....wanted me to take my Appa's (sur)name.

I see. That's why we couldn't find you, the realisation finally hit Seokjin.

Me?? You couldn't find me!?

Where is Taehyung, Yeonjun?, Desperation and hope gleaming in Seokjin eyes as he looked towards Yeonjun. Finally every piece of the puzzle fell into its place.

**

As Seokjin dashed towards the corridors of hospital, the sounds of his footsteps loud against the white tiled floor, in the direction of Taehyung's room, leaving the Alpha- Omega pair behind who found themselves stuck in whirlwind of Questions and confusion.

Despite not being able to comprehend the utter urgency with which Seokjin was marching the way, the pair followed him nonetheless, their eyes buzzed with curiosity as they exchanged glances -  of anticipation and concern, each step bringing them closer to the unfolding drama.

In the quiet moment, the Omega's lips were sealed at its place, but his eyes did a few silent exchange of glances with Soobin. With a gentle gaze filled with reassurance, Soobin eyes met Yeonjun, conveying that everything will work out amidst the uncertainty and chaos trifling in. Despite all the turmoil inside Yeonjun's mind and emotions raging within, Soobin's nod worked wonder, his only source of hope and strength as the Alpha gripped the Omega's hand tighter in hold.

Tae!!, Seokjin's voice filled the room, reflecting a sense of astonishment and relief. Their eyes locked in the moment of recognition, the emotion on their face reflecting how deep their reunion was.

Taehyungie!!, Standing before the person he was tirelessly seeking, Seokjin's voice was thick as he beheld the sight of Taehyung's tear filled eyes.

Hyung?!!, the shock and happiness in Taehyung's eyes, reflected Seokjin's sentiments, heart jumping in joy and relief. I missed you, hyung.

Taehyungie!! What happened to you? Why are you?, Seokjin sat next to Taehyung as he cupped the younger's face, voice trembling with a mixture of concern and disbelief.

Nothing hyung. Nothing. I just - , Seokjin's heart ached watching Taehyung being overwhelmed by his emotions. He reached out his hands to wipe his friend's tears and then pulled him in a warm embrace.

The Omega who witnessed the scene eagerly turned towards Soobin, searching for solace in his eyes. The Alpha gently patted his back as he gave an affirming nod telling Yeonjun 'its okay, everything will be alright'