62

Exams are finally over, Yeonjun sighed in relief as they walked across the grounds toward where Joon was waiting with the car. What will we be doing now?

Umm, what does my Omega want to do? Soobin replied with a loving smile, taking Yeonjun's hand in his as they walked together. A date?

Nah, we will be staying at home.

I see, a home date? Why not go to the movies?

No, I don't want to!

Okay, we won't go, Soobin acquiesced, smiling at Yeonjun's refusal. Why are you so worked up?

Yeonjun hesitated, looking down briefly before meeting Soobin's gaze. I just want to spend time with you. Just the two of us, at home.

Soobin's eyes sparkled mischievously as he chuckled. Ah, just the two of us? I see, he teased, his tone was affectionate yet playful. How about some video games or a movie night?

A playful glint lingered in Soobin's eyes, and Yeonjun couldn't resist the urge to pinch the Alpha's cheek. Despite knowing Yeonjun's true intention the Alpha had the audacity to play dumb, but hell Yeonjun loved this man brutally so what could he do.

What do you say? Soobin paused in his steps, turning to face Yeonjun.

Video games or a movie sounds perfect, The Omega removed his hands from Alpha's hold, folding it in annoyance, a hint of a sarcastic smile tugging at his lips at the Alpha's word. Let's make popcorn too.

We should definitely, he chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he continued walking. We'll have our own cozy movie night right there. What kind of genre should we watch? Some crime thriller or horror? No!! Since we have Yeobin so no, his hands traced his cheeks as he was engrossed (or acting engrossed ) in thinking.

So should we watch fantasy or hist— , the Alpha froze the moment the lavender smell hit his nose, he could feel his hair raised up, and all the blood in his body pumping downwards, awakening primal instincts within him. He turned to find his Omega standing just a few feet away, his presence casting a magnetic spell over him. His heart quickened, and he moved towards Yeonjun, his Alpha instincts responding to the inviting pheromones radiating from his Omega.

In an instant, Soobin closed the distance between them, his hand gripping the back of Yeonjun's neck with possessive urgency while his other hand tangled in the Omega's hair. Their lips met rigorously in a fierce, passionate kiss, driven by the intoxication and desire of each other's sensation that pulsed between them like an erupting volcano.

The entire school seemed to hold its breath as Soobin and Yeonjun shared that electrifying moment. Eyes watched, hearts fluttered, and whispers swirled in the air like a bypassing storm. Of course among the spectators, one was Minseok.

Soobin finally broke the kiss, his forehead gently pressed against Yeonjun's as they both regained their breath. In a low, commanding tone meant for Yeonjun's ears alone, he spoke with a sense of authority that resonated with their innate dynamic.

Don't you ever do this again, Yeonjun!, Soobin murmured, his voice sent shivers against the Omega's skin. His pheromones rose, carried a strict warning—a declaration of ownership to anyone who dared to cast their eyes upon what belonged to him.

Yeonjun nodded in understanding, his heart racing with the lingering touch of Soobin's lips, the intensity of his possessive command and his ( Soobin's ) pheromones in the air marking his territory over the Omega.

As Soobin held Yeonjun's hand, a gentle smile played on his lips. Let's go home, he murmured, his voice carrying a hint of affection. The Omega nodded, cheeks flushed with the aftermath of their passionate kiss. His lips, still moist and tinged with pink, seemed to glow in the sunlight.