13

"My Omega", hearing this word, Namjoon took a glance at Seokjin who returned his gaze, nodding and gesturing him to not ask further.

Sorry to worry you both, the 18 year old said. But I'ld be coming late this week since Yeonjun's working overtime.

Make sure he is safe, look after him properly, okay, Namjoon emphasised and looked at his mate, and gestured him to come to his room.

Yes, Dad, Soobin nodded.

Ohho, hyung, you said you have never been in love. What a liar?, the younger teased the older with a sense of excitement building up inside him. Your Omega, hmm, hmm!

Ah, Stop it, Hyuka, the older replied with crimson pastel decking his cheeks leading to the younger laughing extra wildly.

Aww, Soobin hyung is in love, Aww.
Aww, Huening Kai is in love too, Aww.

Hyung!!, Keep quiet, they might hear, the Little Alpha signalled his hyung to lower his voice.

Yeah, yeah, sure, now go to your room and study. You only said that Taehyun likes people who excel in studies, the Alpha said and went to his room.

*

Don't be worried, Namjoon, Seokjin held his Alpha's hand.
How can I not? I don't know whether he will be able to treat him right or not, Namjoon grunted with anxiousness.

Trust him Namjoon, they will be fine, the Omega said trying to ease his Alpha.

It's not like I don't trust my son. It's just that I am worried, I don't know if Soobin will be able to handle Yeonjun well. That kid looks so troubled, he reminds me of you when you were young, Namjoon kept pouring out his worries. Soobin is so young, what if.. what if he messes up? I don't want him to hurt Yeonjun.

He won't, Namjoon. He will make Yeonjun the happiest, I know. He is your son after all. You were young too when you met me, but look at me now, how happy I am to have you and our two beautiful children, the Omega spoke as he cupped his concerned Alpha's face. You were young too, but you did well, so well, that I don't think I could ever be more happier than this. He will do it for his Omega too.

But it wasn't easy for us, the Alpha said as he placed his hand on Seokjin's hand. There were moments because of my carelessness, I almost.. almost lost you, his voice almost broke down.

It wasn't easy for us but look where we are, hmm. We had no one but Soobin has us, right! Seokjin assured as he fondled his Alpha's face, So even if he falters we are there for him, we will protect them from whatever comes.

Hmm, we will, we will protect our kids, Namjoon spoke, kissing Seokjin's hands that were cupping his face. I love you, I really love you so much, the Alpha said as he stared at his Omega intensely. I am so grateful that I met you.

I love you, too, the Omega leaned forward and entangled his lips with his mate.

*

Yeonjun's face was mixed with hues of red, orange and pink and his heartbeat was on fire, losing the track of how fast it was beating. He could feel his body shivering from the electricity that sparked from the words Alpha threw at him. He couldn't stop his face from smiling. He would stand up, walk across the room, try to collect himself only to break into a giggle in mid. He found himself smiling again and again -- like crazy, and indisputably the reason was Soobin.