Male Figure x Bi-Gender Reader

HEY GUYS!! I hope y'all haven't forgotten about me!! I've just had a lotta shit going on and I haven't had, like, ANY motivation to write. Not tryna promote cause we're all broke here, but I'm tryna get people to commission me for writing, but I don't even know where to begin, so I decided to continue this crazy oneshot book. I hope it never had the "rarely updated" tag. Alright, let's goooo!!

This was requested by Star_Hollow_Afton literally over a year ago AND I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, FAM!! HERE YA GO FINALLY!!

WARNING!! Homophobia. (If you want me to change/delete those parts, please let me know, Star Hollow.)

(I'm pan, myself, and have recently dealt with it.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends and I wake up on a cold, tile floor. I'm the first to sit up, and immediately recognize the elevator we're in, belonging to the DOORS game on Roblox.  I groan and shake my friends in turn, making them sit up and look around. Groans are passed around as we realize we're all fucked. We stand up one by one, cursing under our breath the situation we're finding ourselves in. I sigh and push the button to open the elevator, earning a curse directed at me in response from one of my friends, Willa, who's a bitchy rich girl, but pays for everything. We all sulk out of the elevator, and I go around the desk and grab the key, receiving a very quiet F slur thrown in my direction from Alec, another friend of mine. If you can't tell, they're not the best friends.

I'm a pansexual and bi-gender person, but have a more feminine voice and masculine body. Although, some people have a hard time figuring out which pronouns to use, whether they support the LGBTQ+ community or not. It was funny at first, but now it's annoying. I use the they/them pronouns, but my friends don't agree with that. They just call me "it" or the F slur.

I unlock the door and start walking through the hotel, my friends talking shit as they begrudgingly follow me. We all manage to avoid all of the entities, and soon reach Figure's library. I push open the doors and earn several shouts from Willow, Alec, and a couple others, calling me all sorts of slurs and names. I grit my teeth, my face turning red as I've had enough of their bullshit. I turn to them and speak in a low, fed up voice.

"If you all don't shut the absolute fuck up, I'm going to crush you under a bookshelf." I turn around and see Figure at the other side of the library and walk in, hearing more slurs being tossed my way. I start collecting books and grab the paper while avoiding Figure, which isn't difficult, as he seems to not be trying to kill me. I suddenly feel arms wrap around my torso, and I drop the books and paper. I'm thrown onto the floor and and am held down by Alec as Willa and the others push over a bookshelf. I growl and Alec jumps away as the bookshelf is about to crush me. I kick up my feet, aimed at where one of the shelves will land so I can attempt to save myself. I run track, so my legs are quite strong, and I know I can stop the bookshelf from falling on me, though it might cause some damage to my legs. I manage to stop it, hissing as pain shoots up my legs as I hold up the heavy bookshelf. My "friends" gather all of the books that I collected and the paper, and run to the door, escaping as I struggle against the bookshelf.

I hear Figure's footsteps approaching and my heart skips a beat as my stomach drops. This is it. My friends left me to die. I close my eyes, preparing to be yanked out from under the bookshelf and eaten, but that never comes. I feel the weight on my legs be taken off, and open my eyes to see Figure lifting the bookshelf off of me. I don't move, still sure he's going to kill me. He sets the bookshelf back upright and then crouches down next to me. He feels for me and finds me, gently helping me sit up. I realize that he's not going to kill me and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, followed by several more deep breaths as I calm myself down.