Timothy x Fem Reader

This was requested by Lemon_Tea_Official! I hope you enjoy the man-spider!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I enter another locked room. It's one of the eight-bedroom hallways. I open the first door on the right and start looking through drawers. As my misfortune has it, the key wasn't in any of them. I look on and around the bed and on the table. Not there either. I start looking through the rooms one by one, not finding the key.

As I open the last room, I see a figure laying down on the bed. I suppress a gasp and focus my eyes on it. It appears to be a man with spider legs coming out of his back. I take a step forward, trying to see if he's asleep. I hold my breath as I take one step after another. He doesn't move once. He's asleep. I quietly open the drawers beside the bed and find the key kind of under an envelope with a heart-shaped seal. I pick it up as quietly as I can, closing the drawers. I turn to the door and start walking out of the bedroom.

Quietly, I close the door and walk to the door. as I start to turn the key in the lock, the door to the bedroom that I just left starts to open. I turn my head to see the man-spider standing groggily in the doorway. He looks at me and my stomach lurches. I freeze in the middle of unlocking the door as our eyes meet. He holds my gaze for a few seconds before slowly walking closer to me.

I take a few steps back, backing myself up into the corner. Nice going, Y/N. Now you're trapped. I scold myself. The man-spider stops about four feet away from me, noticing my unease. He raises his hands as a sign of peace. My hands are shaking as I start fiddling with the hem of my F/C shirt.

"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you," he says, his voice calm, "my name's Timothy. What about yours?"

I take a shaky breath, trying to calm myself down. He seems pretty docile, so I manage to keep my voice steady as I say my name.

"Hi Timothy. My name's Y/N," I say, extending a shaky hand for him to shake.

He looks down at my hand, then back up at me. He gives me a look saying, "are you sure?" I nod and he reaches out his hand and shakes mine. He holds my hand for a few moments, seemingly amazed by my smooth skin. He drops my hand and looks back at my face. His gaze lingers on my E/C eyes, mesmerized.

"Uhm..." I begin, shifting uncomfortably under his intense stare, "do you want something from me?"

"Oh. I'm not going to hurt you, if that's what you're thinking," he says, holding his hands up again, "I'm just mesmerized by you."

"Oh...m-me?" I ask, feeling strangely flattered.

"Yeah. I've seen you a few times around the hotel, and you seem really focused and determined," he says, a kind smile on his face.

"Oh," I say, unsure of what else to respond with.

Timothy looks at me, noticing that I'm still a little scared. He takes a few steps back in an attempt to make me feel more comfortable. He turns to the door and turns the key which was still in the lock. He unlocks the door, stepping back once more. He motions for me to go ahead and go. I push myself off the wall and take a step towards the door. I look over at Timothy and notice he looks a little sad. I turn towards him and slowly walk up to him. He looks at me, a puzzled look on his face.

"Would you like to tag along with me?" I ask, extending my hand in invitation.

Timothy's face brightens. "Oh, are you sure, Y/N? I wouldn't want to interfere with your escape," he says, looking off to the side a little.