Seek x Reader: BAHAHAAHAHAAA

This is for The_Fr0ggo for making me laugh so hard I instantly got a massive headache and had a coughing fit because I'm sick.

Please don't die from reading this.

------------------‐------------------------------------------------------‐----‐----------------------------------------------------

After walking through several rooms with eyes on the walls watching your every move, you finally open a door and find yourself entering a long hallway. You walk down the hallway, and as you approach the door, you hear this gooey sound come from behind you. You turn around and see a bald, one-eyed, cyclops goo man monster forming out of a puddle of black goop on the ground. He starts charging for you and you just stand there, watching the lights from the chandeliers reflect off of his shiny bald head.

You reach into your pocket for the slice of colby jack cheese you always keep on hand in case you need to throw it at someone's bald head. As the one-eyed, bald, cyclops goo monster man grows nearer, you reel your arm back and get ready to throw the cheese.

He notices the slab of cheese in your hand and skids to a halt, but it's too late. You yeet the slice of cheese right at his huge, shiny, bald forehead. It lands perfectly on top of his head and you cheer and do a little victory dance before turning around and running away, laughing hysterically. The monster doesn't even chase you, as he's too stunned to even blink.

You stop and turn around and see him taking the slice of cheese off of his shiny bald head, slamming it down on the ground in frustration. You see him mumbling something to hunswlf under his breath, probably cursing you and the next Generations to com,, before he sinks back into the ground, giving up on chasing you.

AND THAT, MY DEAR READER, IS HOW YOU THREW CHEESE AT SEEK'S BALD AHH HEAD!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------------------------------------

I'M DYINGGGGG LMFAOOO!!!

Also, sorry updates are slow. I'm only doing this short Job chapter because I'm sick and I lost internet access to my computer...again. just know that I haven't forgotten about you guys! I have all of your requests written down!

I hope I was able to make you guys laugh and smile today. Have a great day / night! See you guys next time!