The Entities' Appearances

Okay. Here is what All of the entities will look like: (All of them are humanoid except for Timothy. Unless y'all want a humanoid man-spider...)

Why did nobody tell me I forgot Eyes?!?! I feel so stupid! (I would put the sobbing emojis, but I don't know how to do that on a computer. I never really grew up knowing how to use tech, as young as I am. I'm younger than 20 if you're curious. My mom was, and still is, overprotective lol.)

Rush

He(she)/him(her). Rush is about 6'6 with dark gray skin and voids for eyes. He doesn't have a cringy smile plastered to his face 24/7, but when he does smile, his teeth are a little crooked, but white as snow. He wears a black long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans, with white tennis shoes. (I won't be giving any brands. The brands can be whatever y'all want them to be.) Rush's hair is a sloppy mess of black and gray, obviously messy because of his insane running rampages.

Ambush

He(she)/him(her). Ambush is 6 feet tall, with white, (like, actually white) skin. His eyes are just huge black voids. And, as you may or may not have guessed, he isn't constantly looking like a Ghostface wannabe. He has straight, white teeth. He wears a black hoodie with his form in game on it surrounded by green and pink splotches. He wears khaki pants and black tennis shoes. His hair is mostly black, with some green, pink, red, and purple streaks in it. It's just past his ears, right above his chin. His hiar is as much of a sloppy mess as Rush's, if not more, since he likes to come back to annoy the snot out of people as if he didn't get enough attention growing up.

Screech

He(she)/it. Screech is 5'6 and has light gray skin. His eyes are black where the whites would be and his irises are glowing white circles. His mouth is normal for the most part, with the exception of giant teeth ready to bite your face and take 1/3 of your health. He wears a dark gray tank top with "PSST" on it in white. He wears a short sleeved blue jean jacket and blue jeans with black slides. He has black arm and wrist bands with white spikes. He has tentacles coming out of his back, but he can choose when to have them out and when not to. His hair is black and is a few inches past his armpits.

Seek

He(she)/him(her). Seek is 7 feet tall and has completely black skin. He has just his one eye and a fairly normal mouth. He wears a nice medium gray suit with a red tie and black tennis shoes. He has sort, slightly messy hair with bangs swept to his left, (your right).

Figure

He(she)/it. Figure is 8, feet tall. His skin is a light, reddish brown color and he has blue eyes. His mouth is normal save for those classic razor-sharp teeth. He wears a red hoodie with white drawstrings and black slacks with white tennis shoes. His hair is the color of straw, and he has bangs swept to the left. (Your left, his right.) It's just down to the nape of his neck.

Halt

She(he)/her(him). Halt is 5'8 and has medium dark blue skin. She has glowing blue eyes, but otherwise looks like an average girl with normal facial features. She wears a dark blue hoodie with white drawstrings, black skinny jeans, and white tennis shoes. Her hair is midnight black and several inches past her armpits with bangs that stop right above eyebrows.

Eyes

They/them. Eyes is 5'4 and has bluish-purple skin. They have 37 eyes on their face, some smaller than other. They have no nose, but they have a mouth that's fairly similar to a human's. They wear a black hoodie dotted with eyes, dark gray sweatpants, and black sneakers. Their hair is a very dark gray and is slicked back perfectly.

Jack

He(she "Jackie")/him(her). Jack is 5'11, with black and white skin. His eyes are also black voids, and he has a visible nose. His mouth is normal, until he smiles that creepy, face-splitting smile. He wears a black long-sleeved shirt with the words, "I'm still in the closet" on it. How funny. He wears dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes. His hair is an evenly speckled black and white mix that's swept to the right (your right) side.