Yandere Glitch x GN Reader

Hey! This was requested by Abackroomsfan! I'm kinda eager to write this one. So, let's jump straight into it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into room 0042 completely exhausted. I just ran from a one-eyed goo monster and I can't even catch my breath because I don't want to end up dead from sparing a few minutes for myself. As I approach the 0043rd door, I reach for the handle. As I pull it down, I hear a loud, distorted, static-y sound come from behind me. I turn around and see a figure in front of me. It reaches for me and I put my arms up protectively in front of my face. I don't want to die.

I stand like that for a few seconds, shaking as my heart pounds in my chest. However, nothing happens. Slowly, I lower my arms and turn my head to look up at the entity in front of me. It stares at me, a focused gaze fixed on me. It seems to be entranced by something. By me.

I take a step back, but my legs are shaking so badly that I trip and fall against the door. I hit my right shoulder on the doorknob and slide to the floor, dazed, confused, and scared. The entity seems to snap out of its trance and hurries to my side.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" It asks, so quickly it took me a few seconds to register its words.

I nod my head, keeping eye contact with the figure kneeling down next to me. It stands up and reaches down, scooping me into its arms. My stomach drops as I fear for my life. The entity starts to carry me to a door that appeared into the wall out of nowhere. It enters a neatly laid out bedroom and sits me down on the sofa to the right of the door. I don't move, still shaking uncontrollably. I'm scared.

The creature sits down next to me and wraps its arm around my waist. It pulls me into it, causing my head to be on its shoulder. My stomach lurches and I close my eyes. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly, drawing out the breath.

"Please don't be afraid of me," the entity says, sounding sad and hurt.

I don't move or say anything. I'm too scared to.

"My name's Glitch. What about yours?" Glitch asks, looking at me with genuine curiosity.

It takes me a moment to be able to form the word that is my name.

"Y/N," is all I say, still shaking and confused.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N. I really hope you can warm up to me, since you'll be staying with me for a while," Glitch says with a disturbing grin on its face.

I look up at it, confused. It looks down at me and its smile grows even bigger, causing me to shudder. It pulls me closer, holding me tight.

Timeskip two weeks:

I sprint through the hotel, trying yet again to escape Glitch. It's crazy! It's obsessive, violent, and possessive. But of course, like all of the 20 other times, it teleports to me and grabs me, bringing me back to "our" room. It sits me down on the bed and stands over me. It's fuming and its fists are clenched. I look down at my feet, which are crossed at the ankles. Glitch sighs through its nose, extremely frustrated.

"How many times do you have to do this? You're hurting me. I love you, Y/N. Why can't you just love me back? I give you everything. Food, water, a nice bed to sleep in, tours of the hotel, my love. I showed you the kindness nobody else did. But you don't seem to appreciate all that I've done for you, since you keep trying to escape me. You can't escape me, Y/N. You're mine!" Glitch rants, trying to guilt-trip me into a yandere relationship that I want no part of.