Epilogue : He is here

A/n : I am sorry; I didn't expect this epilogue to be updated after such a long period. I hope you all like this.

Months later :

“Appa?”

“Yes, Soobin?”

"Baby, when come?”

“Within a few days. Are you excited to see your baby brother?” Jin asked with a smile.

“Yes, Appa, Binnie can play with him.”

“What about your sister? Didn’t she also play with you?”

"Woo, do not give Binnie candies; woo every time  write and read Appa.”

“That’s because Jiwoo is going to school, Binnie; she has to do his schoolwork sweatheart.”

“Appa?”

“Yes, Binnie.”

“Binnie doesn’t want school.”
“Why?”

“Binnie wants to play and eat candies.”

"Binnie, dear, if you go to school, you will have more friends to play with; it will be great, and Appa will give you candy if you do well in school."

“yeah!” Soobin cheered in joy.

“Are you ready to go to school, Binnie?” Jungkook came there with a smile after hearing his husband’s and son’s conversation.

“Yes, Dada.” Soobin opened his arms, and Jungkook took him in his arms.

“Where is Jiwoo?”

“She is in her painting room.”

"Jungkook, a playing room and a painting room are enough for her at this age; don’t add any other rooms for her.”

“I will think about it. She yesterday asked me yesterday to give her a room for her cosmetics.”

Jin can't believe what his husband said. Now a days Jiwoo showed an interest in makeup and cosmetics, and Jungkook is here buying her everything and encouraging her in every possible way.

“Jungkook, I swear if-ouch!."

Jin can't finish his sentence when a sharp pain penetrates through his stomach.

“What happened?” Jungkook put Soobin down and quickly went near Jin.

“It's nothing, just a small-oh god!” Jin cried loudly this time.

“That’s it. I'm going to call the ambulance; just hold on.” Jungkook rushed to get his phone.

Soobin's eyes filled up with tears, and he stood there, scared, seeing his Appa in pain.

****

After a few hours :

“Appa baby smiles at me.” Soobin said and giggled, holding his little brother's tiny fingure.

“Look at him all smiling after crying a bucket full of tears a moment ago.” Jungkook commented.

“Appa, when will you give me a baby sister?" Jiwoo asked with a pout.

“Next year-ouch!”

Jin slapped Jungkook's chest and gave him a glare, but Jungkook just laughed at his adorable spouse.

“Aigoo, where is my little nephew?”

There comes Teahyung with Jisoo.

“Uncle Tae, here.” Soobin pointed at his little brother.

“How are you doing?” Jisoo asked Jin as he approached him.

“Iam fine.” Jin said it with an assuring smile.

“Is it just my eyes, or are you really glowing these days?” Jin asked.

A sudden blush formed in Jisoo‘s cheeks as she heard it. She then looked at her husband and smiled.

“Iam pregnant.” Jisoo said, followed by Jin's gasp.

“Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.” Jin said, holding Jisoo's hand in joy.

“Jiwoo, I think maybe you can get a little sister next year.”

Jungkook said, and Jiwoo screamed in happiness, which made everyone laugh.

*

“He is just so adorable.” Mrs.Jeon sais as she was holding the baby in her arms.

“Jungkook, this is how you look when you are born.”

Jungkook smiled and caressed Jin’s hand.

“What name do you decide for him?” Mrs.Jeon asked, not taking his eyes off the baby.

“It's him, Eomma.” Jungkook said softly.

Mrs.Jeon gave a confused look to his son. Jungkook looked at Jin, and they both smiled before he spoke.

“He is here, Eomma. My brother, Jeon Jimin.”

A/n : Thank you for all the support you have given this story

A/n : Thank you for all the support you have given this story. This is my first story, which started with a few readers and has now reached more than 50k reads. Despite all the errors, you all were very supportive. Thank you once again for traveling through my story.💜