The Nightmares

Jungkook was eating his breakfast at the dining table, and today he was a little late than usual. But suddenly he furrowed his forehead with the realization that he hasn't seen Jin anywhere in the house today, and it's also his eating time.

For breakfast, Jungkook typically arrives early, but occasionally he will be tardy, in which case Jin will join him. And today Jin is not shown to eat. That puzzled him. He called his servant and asked about him.

"Mr. Jin had eaten his breakfast earlier before you came, master." Mrs. Shin responded and left after bowing to his master.

Why did he eat this early? This is so unusual of him. Whatever, he can eat at any time; it is not like he is compelled to eat with me. Why am I bothering about that?

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his food.

***

Jungkook had just entered his office when Jimin stormed inside and locked the door behind him, which earned a confused look from Jungkook.

"Why did Jennie come to your house last night? Don’t try to lie to me; I saw her car entering when I left your house. " Jimin asked without any patience.

"I don’t know. She came at her own will and entered my room without my permission. "

"Why did you allow her in your room? What did you both do?" Jimin yelled angryly at his hyung.

"Why are you yelling like I have asked her to come? She came and sat on my lap and suddenly kissed me. We made out for a few minutes, and before anything more happened, I told her to leave."

"How can you do that when Jin is in the same house?"

"what? Why should I have to worry about him? Can't I do what I want in my house?"

"You are so dumb, Hyung." Jimin lost all his patience and yelled at him louder.

"Jimin, did you come here this morning to call me dumb? What is it that has to do with Jin?"

Jungkook was on the verge of kicking Jimin out of his office, but Jimin's next statement shocked the hell out of him. And he just froze there with his eyes wide open.

*

*

It was the third day Jungkook hadn't seen Jin. He knew Jin was in his room every time he came home, but his sudden absence felt something inside him. He didn’t force Jin to come out of his room, nor did he go to his room.

Jin was coming towards the dining room for his dinner when he noticed Jungkook eating there. He suddenly halted and slowly turned to go back to his room, but

Why should I have to ignore him? This is his house. He can bring anyone he wants and do anything. It's not like he promised me otherwise.

Jin thought for a moment and decided to join Jungkook. He walked with a confident face and sat on the chair opposite Jungkook, took the food he wanted on his plate, and began to dig it without caring to look at Jungkook. Jungkook, who was amazed by Jin's action, let out a chuckle before he spoke.

"It looks like you have a big appetite nowadays." Jin stopped eating up on hearing Jungkook’s remark.

"For your information, I am eating for two, so it's normal to have a big appetite." Jin said and continued to eat with a smirk.

"Oh, is my baby getting hangry?"

That caught Jin off guard, and he started to cough and reach for the water, but Jungkook was quick enough to deliver it to him before Jin could take it. He didn’t waste time, drank the whole glass, and panted.