Life is full of miracles and surprises

Jiwoo looked at both her parents, who were softly smiling at her, and then looked at the grave in front of her. She gently put the white daisies on it and looked at the name carved in the grave “Park Jimin”.

“My appa and dada said you are a nice person, Uncle Jimin. I hope I can see you. But it's ok; Appa said you can't be with us. And wherever you are, I will love you.”

Jiwoo held her hands together near her chest, closed her eyes, and prayed for a minute. Soobin, who was also looking at his sister, mirrored her action, making his parents feel pleasant.

His daughter’s little words touched Jungkook's heart. Jimin will always be his beloved brother, and no one could ever change that. If making mistakes is one of the human basics, then forgiving is what makes humans human.

*

The employees of Jeon Corporation stood swiftly when their boss arrived in a fine suit, looking dashing as always with a pleasant smile. Jungkook has decided to take over the CEO position again. After Jimin’s death, he completely avoided his company and spent most of the time at Jin's restaurant and at his house. The employees were happy when they heard the news that his boss's family had been reunited, and they could expect their boss to be more empowered in the company.

It was noon, and they were chatting in their office after lunch when they heard a giggle. It was a baby who just came there running and stopped in the middle when he sensed the attention he made. He slowly looked at his appa, who was walking behind him with a smile. He ran back to his appa, who took him in his arms.

“Annyeonghasseyo, olaenman-ieyo.” Jin greeted the employees.

*

Jungkook woke from his sleep when he felt a weight on his stomach. After his hectic days of work, he took a full, peaceful nap yesterday. When he opened his eyes, he was welcomed by Soobin's naughty face. He smiled and instantly took him in his arms, who just giggled.

“Morining baby.” He then looked at the time.

“I think Dada slept like a pig. Did your appa tell you to wake me up?"

Soobin gibberished something in his language.

“Is it? Then let's find Appa and Jiwoo.”

Once Jungkook finished his morning routine, he came to the kitchen only to see Jin and Jiwoo busy preparing breakfast. He smiled when he saw Jiwoo helping her Appa.

“Good morning, Woo.”

"Dada, look, I made this batter.” Jiwoo showed the bowl in her hand to show the batter in it to his dada.

“You have done a very good job, baby. Let me give you a reward.” Jungkook kissed Jiwoo's check, which made her smile.

"Dada, a reward for my Appa too.”

“Ofcourse baby.”

Jungkook leaned to kiss Jin, who suddenly smacked his head when he tried to kiss his lips and kissed his cheek after that.

“Appa.” Soobin said while eating the food his appa is feeding.

“Yes, this is Appa.” Jin said to feed the next spoon, But

“Da-da”

That got everyone's attention. Jungkook, who was smiling at hearing Soobin’s gibberishes, suddenly stopped when he heard Soobin say Dada. Jiwoo gasped loudly.

“What did you say, Bennie?"

Soobin didn't say anything; he just smiled, looking at Jungkook.

“What did you say?" Jin asked in shock.

“Where is Dada Binnie?"

Soobin looked at Jungkook and smiled again before saying that magical word.

“Dada”

Jungkook stood from his seat, took Soobin from his little chair, and hugged him towards his chest.and kissed his head.

“Yes, baby, I am your dada.”

2 months later

“Uncle Tae, it's Dada.”

Jiwoo said, running from the corridor, which gained Jisoo, Hobi, and Jin's attention. Everyone panicked for a second.

“Ok, baby. Now don’t make any noise.” He then turned towards Jin.

“Is everything ready?”

“ Yes.” Jin signaled.

“Everyone hide.” Taehyung said that and took Jiwoo in his arms.

When Jungkook came back home, it was unusually silent, and the lights were off. There is no sound of his kids giggles, no sound of them playing, no sound of Jin cooking. It seems suspicious. Jungkook slowly walked to turn on the light, and he instantly jumped when Jiwoo screamed from nowhere, and others also joined her.

“Happay Birthday, Dada.”

Jungkook stood there motionless for a moment to catch what was happening. He then realized today was his birthday. He smiled wildly when he saw Jiwoo carry a small cake with the help of Jin and stand in front of him.

He liked it. He liked the small cake, the small celebration, and his small family. By the time they ate cake and enjoyed the celebration fully, Jiwoo and Soobin fell asleep. Everyone gave gifts to him except Jin, who promised to give him when they were alone.

Jungkook walks with Taehyung and Jisoo, who were the last ones to leave, to the car. And when they said goodbye, he excitedly entered his house. He was about to go to Jin when he saw Jin coming downstairs, looking at him with a beautiful smile.

“Did they sleep?” Jungkook asked when Jin stood in front of him.

“Yes, fully.”

Jin said and startled, when Jungkook unexpectedly pulled him closer and tightened his hold around Jin's waist. He smiled before leaning to kiss him on the lips, but

“Don’t you want to see your gift?” Jin asked when their lips almost touched each other.

“Having you by my side in my life is the greatest gift you have given me. You are more than anything I want, and I am grateful to you for that.” Jungkook said, looking at those alpaca eyes.

Jin slowly pulled away from the hold and handed Jungkook a small box.

“I think you should be ready to thank me more.”

Jin said it with a smile. Jungkook, who excitedly opened the box, froze in front of Jin with wide eyes when he saw what was inside that box.