Jealousy is a disease

Everyone was shocked to see their boss walking straight to his office with an injured hand early this morning. They began to rumour around, discussing the cause of the injury.

As soon as Jungkook entered his office, he took off the bandage and throwed it on the couch. He sat down in his chair and started working.

“What happened to your hand?" Jimin asked upon entering the room.

Jimin arrived at the company this afternoon after attending a meeting. He was aware of the rumours that were going around. To find out more, he headed right to Jungkook's office.

“Jimin, go to your office. Its nothing.” Jungkook said annoyingly without taking his eyes off the laptop.

“Are you a doctor? What is that bandage doing  there?"He pointed at the bandage, which Jungkook had thrown carelessly.

“I got into a small accident this morning. Iam alright. They put this up for some formality. I can't work with this nasty thing.” Jungkook said after releasing a sigh.

Jimin got angry at his hyung's words. But his expression changed into a mischievous smile when he suddenly remembered something.

“I don’t think this will become a nasty thing when Jin came.”

Jungkook snapped out of his working mind when Jimin mentioned his favourite person.

“Jin?”

“Yes, he was in the reception section when I took the lift. He carried something in his hand; I think it’s a lunch box.”

Jimin's remarks caused Jungkook to cast a suspicious glance at him. However, there was an unexpected knock on the door.
Jungkook jumped from his seat and quickly walked to open the door, But

“I think it's time to dispose of this nasty thing.” Jimin said, which stopped Jungkook in the middle, and  walked towards the sofa where the bandage was lying.

Jungkook grabbed the bandage before Jimin could and began to quickly wrap it around his arms. Jimin laughed at his hyung, who was struggling to wrap it with one hand.

"Jungkook.” They heard Jin's voice from the other side of the door, and Jungkook got frustrated when the bandage was not doing anything good. Jimin laughed more.

“Idiot, help me with this.” Jimin walked without stopping his laugh to help Jungkook.

“Didn’t he inside? But they said he was here.” Jin said to himself, standing outside the office.

"Maybe he is busy.” Jin turned around and was about to leave from there,but the door suddenly opened, which made him turn back.

“Jin, what are you doing here?” Jimin asked as though he hadn’t seen him earlier.

“Hai Jimin, Isn’t Jungkook inside?” Jin asked awkwardly, seeing Jimin.

“Yes, he is. Get inside.” Jimin moved aside so Jin could enter inside.

When Jin walked inside, Jungkook was working on his laptop with a serious look and then looked at him, surprised by his presence.

“Jin, what are you doing here?”

Jungkook stood up and walked to Jin, and that’s when Jin noticed the hand.

“Oh my god, Jungkook, what happened to your hand?” Jin asked worriedly.

“It’s a small accident.”

“You should be careful while driving.” Jin said with concern and slowly touched the hand.

"Ouch!” Jungkook acted like it hurt.

"I am really sorry. Does it hurt a lot?"

“Yes”

“Iam sorry”

Jin became sad when he thought he hurt Jungkook. He carefully and slowly patted Jungkook’s injured hand, which Jungkook was enjoying secretly. But Jungkook suddenly felt someone’s presence, and he looked at the person standing near the door, watching them silently with a naughty smile.

Don’t you think it's too much?

Don’t you dare ruin the moment.

What if I did?

Get out.

They communicated silently through their eyes, and Jimin decided to leave the couple in their own world after being satisfied with teasing his hyung. He was seeing his hyung acting like this for the first time ever, and he was enjoying it. He left the room silently.
Jungkook shifted his focus to Jin after Jimin left and smiled at the innocent Jin, who was still patting his hand.

"What's that in your hand?"

“Oh, I made some food for you since I am bored.”

“Is it?”
Jin nodded with a smile.

“But look, I can't eat with this hand when you bring me food happily.” Jungkook acted sad, which made Jin worry more.

“How, H- How about I feed you?”

"Great, let's sit there first.”

Jungkook pulled Jin towards the sofa as though he were waiting for Jin to ask that question.

*

Jimin was just about to pass Jungkook’s office when he noticed someone going in the direction of Jungkook's  office.

“I think it's not the right way to go to Eomma's officer, Jennie.” Jimin stopped Jennie from entering the office.

“I know. I just want to quickly visit him.” Jennie said annoyingly.

“He has a visitor, and it's better if you don’t interept them."

“A visitor? who?”

“His fiance. And you know well about Hyung. So come with me to the Eommas office since it’s a meeting of us three.” Jimin said it sternly and walked past her. Jennie folded her fist tightly  in anger and marched behind Jimin.

*

"It makes me so happy to see how well my kids are developing."

Mrs. Jeon said after analyzing Jimin and Jennie’s works. She put the files aside and looked at them, giving them a warm smile.

“How about we eat together since it's lunch time?”

"Great," Jennie responded.
"I am in,” Jimin said, giving a thumps up.

They were walking towards the cabin when they saw the Jinkook couple walking, holding hands, towards the lift.

“Jungkook, what happened to your hand?” Mrs.Jeon asked instantly when she noticed the hand.

“It’s a small accident. Nothing to worry about." He assured her.

"Oppa, you should be careful.” Jennie said, which gained Jin's attention. They both looked at each other with a fuming expression.

“Ok. Eomma I am going to call a taxi for Jin. We are moving.”
Jungkook said and pulled Jin inside the elevator along with him when he sensed the tension between Jin and Jennie.

“Such a lovebird." Mrs.Jeon commented, and she walked away with Jimin, laughing.

As the elevator in front of her was closing, Jennie stood there and kept a tight eye on it.

“I will see how long this couple will sail.”