NO

“Its fun.”

Jin said, clapping excitedly, seeing Jungkook’s throwing the pebbles on the river, which went a long way before falling deeply into the river water. They were now on their little date. It’s near a river bank, and they had their breakfast there with Jin's delicious sandwiches and chocolate muffins. Jungkook threw the last one on the water and turned back to look at Jin, only to see Jin carrying as many pebbles as he could cutely in his hands.

“Do you want to continue?"

“Yes. Teach me with these.” Jin showed the pebbles and went to Jungkook, who laughed at his adorable boyfriend before taking them in his hand.

After their date at the river bank, they began to climb the hill near the river to see the beautiful view from the top. When Jin felt that he didn’t have any energy to climb more in the middle, Jungkook instantly took him in his arms and successfully reached the top. And it all ended when they saw the view from the top. Jungkook and Jin slowly sit there, enjoying nature with a big smile on their faces.

“Do you decide the name?” Jin asked.

Jungkook got confused before getting what Jin meant. He took his wallet and handed some paper pieces to Jin.

“I wrote three names on those papers that I liked the most for our baby. You choose one.” Jungkook explained.

“I like this idea.” Jin said with a smile and picked a paper randomly without taking much time. And unfolded it to read.

“Jeon Jiwoo." Jin read the name and looked at Jungkook with a joyous smile.

"Jungkook, it's really a beautiful name.”

Jungkook felt happy when Jin liked the name he chose. They discussed this matter earlier, and Jin said he was ok with any name Jungkook came up with. But Jungkook wants the best for his little one. So he took his time and finally chose three names that he thought would be the best for their baby.

As their date came to an end, they bid goodbye to the dancing flowers, the breezy wind, the chill water, and the cozy hill.

It wasn’t dark yet when they returned from their travels. It was quite hectic to drive through the hilly area as for Jungkook, but he was happy that he chose the right place since he saw Jin enjoying every view out there. Jungkook slowly stopped the car to the side, which gained Jin’s attention.

“What happened?” Jin asked.

"Let's get some rest from sitting all the way; we have a long way to go."

Jin thought it was really a good idea since he felt a little back pain and got out with the help of Jungkook. They walked to the other side when Jin said there were lots of beautiful flowers. Jungkook smiled at Jin's adoration for flowers. When they were near the flowers, Jungkook suddenly unheld their hands and quickly walked towards them, leaving Jin in confusion. He picked up a wild flower and kneeled in front of Jin with the flower.

“For you.” He said. Jin laughed at seeing Jungkook make little attempts to entertain him.

“You are so sweet.”

Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair before accepting the flower. Jungkook picked another one and slowly placed it above Jin's ear, which made him more ethereal. He doesn’t know what he has done in the past to get Jin into his life.  Every day, Jin brightens up his life.

"Awwh!” Jin put his hands on the stomach when he felt a little pain.

“What?” Jungkook panicked.

“No, it's just a little pain; I feel this sometimes, and it's normal. Don’t worry.” Jin consoled Jungkook when he saw Jungkook getting more worried.