The ceremony

Jungkook stood watching Jin and his baby pack their things to stay with their grandparents, who just came to Seoul yesterday night. What annoys him the most is that they didn’t pay attention to his sulking there. Jiwoo walked past her dada with her stuff and handed it to his appa. She was really excited after hearing the news about staying with her grandparents.
Finally, Jungkook gave up when no one gave him attention.

“Is it really necessary for you to stay with them? This is a big house. They can stay here as well.” Jungkook spoke, gaining Jiwoo and Jin's attention.

“I have talked about you earlier. When it comes to customs, they will not take any excuses.”

"Ok, then let me come with you all. I will stay in a separate room.”

"No, you can't." Jin said it sternly.

Jungkook sulked more. He stood there again, silently watching them pack.

"At least let Soobin be with me. I am sure he will not disappoint me. Where is he?”

Jungkook looked around for his son, but he wasn’t there. Jin smiled when he heard Soobin call him.

"APPA" Soobin entered the room holding his toys.

"Oh, here he comes. Binnie, won’t you stay with your  dad?"Jungkook asked Soobin, who just passed him like he was not there, and handed the toys he was holding to his appa.

“Do you want this to pack also?” Jin asked his baby, and Soobin adorably nodded.

He then left the room to continue playing. Jungkook’s eyes followed his son, who was leaving the room, and then you, Jin. Jin just broke into laughter, followed by Jiwoo.

Flash back

After Mrs. Jeon left, Jin prepared their bed, and Soobin and Jiwoo were already asleep. Jungkook just came from a fresh shower when Jin lazily lied on the bed, and he started the conversation.

“Since Eomma came, it’s the right time to ask for my hand from my parents.” Jin sad.

Jungkook stopped drying his hair when he heard the confusing statement.

"Ask your parents what?"

“Oh, it’s a tradition that follows in our village. When someone is going to marry, they should visit their partner's house with their family and ask for his hand from their parents. If they are content with the ceremony, they will accept you as their son or daughter’s better partner. It was actually part of the Turkish wedding ceremony. A very long time ago, a wealthy Turkish family came to Guri, stayed there, and helped the villagers kindly. They bring this custom, or so-called ceremony, to our village, and we follow it out of respect for that family.” Jungkook stood speechless after Jin stopped.

“But your parents already liked me. They said they were happy to have me in your life.”

“That’s true, but a custom is a custom. They are coming in tomorrow, and I have arranged a place for them to stay until our marriage. Jiwoo sent our proposal video to them, and they said they were really happy for us.” Jin said it with a smile.

"Ok, if that’s what they want, I am ready to do anything to marry you.”

Jungkook came to the bed and hugged Jin tightly from the side, who just smiled, closing his eyes.
Jungkook, being Jungkook, began to caress Jin's soft skin under his shirt and began to kiss all over Jin's face.

“Jungkook” Jin called in a low tone.

“Yes, baby.” Jungkook said, lowering his kisses to Jin’s neck.

“I want to sleep to welcome them tomorrow and pack my things to move in with them.”

“WHAT?”

Jin laughed upon hearing Jungkook’s response.

“Why do you need to move in with them?"

“I can't stay with you until the hand-asking ceremony ends.”

“NO”

End of flash back

*

“Give Dada kisses.”

Jin said  to his babies when Jungkook dropped them off at the place where his parents came to stay.

Jiwoo and Soobin instantly ran to his dad, who took them both in his arms. Jungkook smiled happily when his kids shower him with kisses.

"Dada, don’t be sad; we will be back very soon.” Jiwoo said once he put them on feet.

And Soobin gibberished something to his dada, which made him smile as well.

"Ok, if you finish biding bye, get inside. Your grandmother and grandpa will be waiting.” Jin said he was coming from behind.

“Dada bye. Love you.” Jiwoo screamed and ran to open the door, followed by Soobin.

“Dada loves you too.”

“What about me?” Jin asked, coming in front of you.

“I love you and I will love you until I die, and if there is a life after, I will love you then also.”

Jungkook put their foreheads together, and Jin smiled, closing his eyes to hide the tears in his eyes, hearing those words coming sincerely from the bottom of Jungkook’s heart.

*

Two days later

Teahyung put his hands on Jungkook's thigh to stop him from shaking the leg all the time nervously.

They were now at Jin's parents house for the ceremony. Jungkook informed his Eomma, and he came with her, Teahyung, and Jisoo as his family. On the opposite side of the Jeon family are Jin's parents, and Hobi and Soobin are sitting as Jin’s family. Jiwoo was with her appa to assist him in the kitchen in making the tea.

“Appa, look, everyone is here. Dada, uncle Tea, aunt Choo, and Granny.” She said.

Jin slowly peeked at them from the kitchen, and he noticed how nervous Jungkook was. He has been falling them since the day Jin left to stay with his parents. He calls, and that’s all he does all day. It was only two days, but it feels like two months. He missed them a lot in these two days.

Jiwoo slowly made her way to his dada, and Jungkook happily took her and sat her on his lap.

“Appa told me to tell Dada that Dada looks really handsome today."
Jiwoo slowly whispered in his ears, which instantly changed his mood.

Jungkook looked at Jin, who was now coming with a tray full of tea towards them, beautiful as always, gaining everyone's attention.

Jiwoo slowly slipped from Jungkook’s lap and sat with his appa's family side. One by one, Jin gave the tea to everyone, and he blushed when he made eye contact with his boyfriend. After that he sat with his parents.

“Shall we?” Mrs. Jeon broke the silence, and Jin's parents gave the sign to start by nodding with a smile.

“So, we are here to talk about Jin and Jungkook's marriage.” Mrs. Jeon paused before continuing. Jungkook moved to the edge of the seat without any patients.

“Dear Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I am happy and pleased to ask for the hand of your son for my son on this very occasion. I promise that Jungkook will be the best partner ever for Jin, and he will be with him in every ups and downs in their lives till the end. So will you both give permission to my son Jeon Jungkook to hold your son Kim Seokjin's hand to live happily for the rest of their life?"

There was silence in the atmosphere after Mrs.Jeon’s words. No one is speaking; everyone’s focus was on Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Jungkook patiently tapped his feet on the floor. Jin got worried and put his hands on his appa’s shoulder.

“Appa, Eomma.” He called softly.
They responded to the call with teary eyes. Jin got more worried after seeing them.

His appa then quickly wiped away the tears and looked at Mrs.Jeon.

“We are really happy to give our son Lee Yeonj-."

He stopped there. Somi slowly patted his back. Jin bit his lower lips to stop crying upon hearing his appa's voice break.

“We are really happy to give our son Kim Seokjin's hand to your son Jeon Jungkook.” At last, he completed it, and everyone clapped with joy.

"I am sorry I ruined it.”

“No~” Jin whined with teary eyes.

“You will always be our son, whether you are Yeonjun or Jin."