He likes you

“You are so dumb, Hyung."

“Jimin, did you come here this morning to call me dumb? What is it that has to do with Jin?"

“Because he likes you.”

Jungkook was waiting for Jin to come back when he noticed one of the flowers Jin brought for his father was lying on the floor. Maybe Jin has dropped it. Jungkook took the flower and decided to give it to Jin. He could see Jin standing in front of the grave from a distance, and he moved a little bit closer but halted when he heard Jin's words.

He heard everything. He stood there, speechless. He was going through so many emotions because he thought Jimin was lying when he said Jin liked him. He can't figure out how a person like Jin, who was kind, soft, and naive, can like a person like him. He was nothing but rude towards him from the very beginning. He cannot understand the feeling that was built inside him after Jin came to his house. On top of that, Jin knew about his nightmares. One day, he saw Jin leaving his room. He could feel that someone was near him when he had a nightmare. But he thought that it was also a dream.

So it wasn’t a dream.

Jungkook realized in shock. He was about to go back before Jin noticed him, but Jin suddenly turned back. Jungkook stood there without knowing what to do. He saw Jin's expression change into one of terror. So he tries to not make anything obvious. He decided to walk towards Jin as though he had just come.

“ You dropped this .”

Jungkook shown the flower in his hand. And walked to the grave and placed it above it. He tries his best to not reveal that he heard Jin’s every words. He then walked back to Jin and hold his hand.

“Its getting late, Eomma must be waiting for us, lets go.” 

Jin released a relief sigh  after that, because he was feared that Jungkook has heard everything.

***

"Wow, I have never eaten such tasty foods in my life."

Jimin said while eating the food Jin made.

Currently, the Jeon family is eating at Jungkook's house after the travel. Jin was sitting near Jungkook, opposite Jimin and Mrs. Jeon.

"Hyung, you are so lucky to eat delicious foods every day; can I also move in with you both?"

"Then I am sure you will not leave anything for me." Jungkook responded instantly, which made Jimin pout at his statement.

"The least you can say is no."Jimin complained loudly.

"If that’s comfortable for you, then no, you can't move in here."

"Hyung ~"
Jimin whined to a Jungkook who was digging the food without caring about Jimin's complaints.

Mrs.Jeon and Jin were enjoying The two brother’s conversation with a smile.

"Haa, we haven't eaten together like this in a long time."Mrs.Jeon said with a contented smile.

Jin looked at her and cleared his throat, like he had something to say to her. But that earned everyone’s attention.

"Eomma, can you do me a favor?" Jin asked softly.

"What is it, Jin?"

"I want to go to the restaurant. Granny has been having a fever for a few days. Hobi is only there to look after everything. I don’t want to burden him. I am sure I will take care of my health. Please, can you talk with Granny? She will only allow me if you speak with her. Besides, it's very boring here, doing nothing." Jin showed his puppy eyes.
She thought for a moment before responding.

"Well, if that is what my Jin wants, then I will speak to her. But promise me you will not strain yourself."

"Of course, I promise." Jin said so happily and showed his pinky fingure to her, which made Mrs.Jeon chuckle at his behavior.

"Jungkook, what did you say?"

"I have nothing to say. It's his choice." He said and continued to eat. Jin knows Jungkook would never mind what he was doing. So he wasn’t bothered by Jungkook's reply. He was used to his cold behavior.

*

*

Next mornings :

Jin was patiently waiting for Jungkook to come out of his room. He was all ready to go to the restaurant and meet his grany and Hobi. Jin was really excited to work again. He woke up early to catch up with Jungkook, because Jungkook would drop him.

After some minutes, Jungkook came out of his room. He was startled to see an excited Jin, who was pacing around outside his room. When Jin noticed him, he quickly walked towards him.

"Shall we go? Shall we go?" He asked with shining eyes.

" Yes" Jungkook walked past him without any expression.

Throughout the drive, Jin was enjoying the views and humming the song played on the radio happily.
As soon as the car was stopped in front of his restaurant, he quickly unbelted and got out.

"Thank You" Jin said to Jungkook through the window.

"It seems like you are over the moon."

"Of course, because I'm going to meet my family and do my favorite job."Jin paused for a second.

"Working the job we love will always make us happy." He said it as though he were trying to say something.
Jungkook silently looked at Jin.

"I am going."
Jin gave him a strange look when Jungkook said this. He was trying his best to be nice with Jungkook, but it looks like Jungkook is not going to give up on his cold behavior.

"You surely need a smiling therapy."

With that, Jin walked away.
But Jungkook didn’t start his car; he watched Jin happily entering the restaurant.

"Look, who is here? The chef is hear~."

Jin said so happily when he entered his restaurant and spinned slowly to express his excitement. Hobi, who was sitting on the counter, ran towards his friend when he heard Jin’s voice. The two best friends hugged and jumped with joy. Jungkook was witnessing all this from his car.

Does he really like me?