My everything

Jin awakens without Jungkook by his side. He glanced at the clock. By now, it was nine. These days, he was sleeping a lot. After giving it some thought, he carefully got out of bed and then discovered he had nothing on. He hastily drew the blankets over him to cover him. He momentarily lost track of what happened the night before. Jin was always made to relax by Jungkook because he was slow and took his time, which prevented any further pain. He blushed and rushed to the restroom.

When Jin went the downstairs, he noticed a smell. Giving Jin his back, Jungkook was in the kitchen. Jin laughed as he observed Jungkook having difficulty preparing the food. When he overheard the laughter, Jungkook smiled and walked toward Jin.

“Morning Jinnie.”

He shocked Jin by saying his nickname while giving him a peck.

"Go sit down; I'll prepare breakfast." Jin made an effort to stop Jungkook from cooking.

"No, I'm the one making our breakfast today,"
Jungkook said in a determined tone.

“What about your work?”

"I went on leave. I'll be here with you all day. So don't be concerned about my work. For us today, I have plans. Go and sit down."

Jungkook put his hands on Jin's shoulder and dragged him to the dining area.

When Jin enjoyed his simple breakfast of toast, eggs, milk, and some fruits, Jungkook continued to smile. He did the best he could with  lots of love.

"I didn't thought you were a very good cook."

"Hey, don't make fun of me; I think anyone can make toast and eggs; it's really not that difficult."

"Perhaps the reason it tastes so nice is that it was cooked with love."Jin stated while smiling sweetly.

Jungkook smiled back and pecked Jin's forehead.

But Jin's smile dropped when something struck his mind. After noticing the change, Jungkook put his hands on Jin's.

"What?"

"I am thinking about Eomma." Jin said in a sad tone.

Jungkook raised a sigh before speaking.

"Jimin and I are attempting to get in touch with her, but she is not responding. Soon, everything will be alright. I'll bring her back and apologize to her if I have the chance." Jungkook slowly squeezed Jin's hand, showing Jin his assurance.

*

“If I fall, you will be responsible for it. I am scared to walk.”

Jin said, his eyes were now closed by Jungkook from behind, and Jungkook was leading him to show him a surprise.

"Trust me, I will never let anything happen to you both.” Jungkook said from behind.

Jin could feel the sincerity in Jungkook’s voice. He relaxed and let Jungkook lead the way. A few minutes after, Jungkook stopped Jin from walking. Jin can smell some really nice fragrances now. When Jungkook removed his hands, Jin was stunned by the view in front of him. It was a huge flower field with different kinds and colors of beautiful flowers dancing in the slow wind.

“Daebak.”

Jin said with wide eyes; he couldn't take his eyes off the view. He suddenly heard Jungkook’s laugh. He was enjoying seeing the adorable, surprised Jin.

“How did you select this place? I really, really liked this place.”

"I have seen you so many times watching the flowers in the garden and speaking with them; from that, I understood your love and admiration for flowers.”