My Happiness

One week later

Jiwoo gasped when he entered the room, seeing his appa in a full white wedding suit and holding a small bouquet in his hand.

“How do I look?” Jin asked excitedly.

“Appa is the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Jisoo said it with a wide smile.

“How about your dada?" Jisoo, who was with Jin, asked her.

“Dada is the most handsome."
They all smiled .

“Appa?”

“mmm?”

“Can our little baby see the wedding?”

“No baby. He is really small inside Appa. We can show him the wedding albums once he come out.”

“Ok. My poor baby.” Jiwoo slowly circled Jin's stomach.

“Where is Soobin? I haven’t seen him after coming here."

"Oh, he is with Grandpa and Granny. They are running behind him because he is not letting any flowers in the hall. He is pulling and plucking them." Jiwoo said and laughed.

*

"Look, take a deep breath. Its nothing. You can do it.”

Teahyung consoled a nervous Jungkook, who was now on the altar waiting for Jin to join.

“I don’t think I can hold back my emotions."

"Whatever happens, just don’t mess up anything.” Taehyung said.

“I-“

Jungkook was again about to say something when he heard the music indicating the other groom was coming. He smiled widely when he saw Jiwoo and Soobin walking to the altar, shower in the flowers. Then his gaze shifted to the back, where Jin was coming with his appa. Jungkook forgot to breathe for a sec when he saw Jin in the wedding dress. As always, he was really beautiful, stealing the whole event with his beauty.

Jungkook's eyes began to tear up when he realized he was soon going to marry Jin. And he felt a grip on his hand.

“Don’t cry; the wedding doesn’t even start.” Teahyung warned.

“I cant.” And with that, his first tears flowed from both eyes.

Taehyung really wanted to slap Jungkook, but he understood the feeling of being with the one we love. He looked at his wife, who was smiling, looking at him sitting in the guest seat, and then he handed Jungkook a handkerchief.

Jin got worried when he saw tears in Jungkook’s eyes. But Jungkook quickly assured him not to worry. And then the priest came in between them. He asked them to deliver their vows.

Jungkook turned to Jin and was about to start his vow, But

“Jungkook” Jin stopped him.
Jungkook confusedly looked at Jin.

“You have told me many times about your love in many ways. Let me speak today. Let me tell you how much I love you.”

Jungkook was shocked and, at the same time, happy after hearing that. He nodded to Jin to proceed.

“Jeon Jungkook; my first and last love I of my life. You have shown how much you love me these days. You have gone through so much in these years, and still you didn’t give up on me. I am so grateful for that, and I promise I will also love you the way, or more than that, you love me.

You told me that you are grateful that I have come into your life. And I promise that I will never leave you. For you, I wouldn’t mind being the bird outside your window, as long as my songs made you happy. I wouldn’t mind being the moon, if my light would bring you peace or the rain would lull you to sleep, if I could carry you into magical dreams. Don't be afraid of separation. Remember that I will always choose you in a hundred life times, in a hundred words, and even in any version of reality.

Let's live happily for years, as each other’s love, as each other's happiness, and as each other’s everything."

There was a sharp silence after Jin's emotional vow. And soon the silence was broken by Jungkook's long sob. Jin quickly came closer and hugged him. And slowly patted his back.
When Jungkook calmed down, Jin moved a little for the priest to proceed.

(skipping the formalities)

“And now you may kiss."

Jisoo closed Jiwoo's eyes, and Mrs.Jeon closed Soobin’s when Jungkook instantly pulled Jin into a deep kiss. They cried and smiled through the kiss.

If being in love means you will do anything and everything for them, then nothing will stop you from loving them.

The end

A/N : Thank you to everyone who travelled along with this story till the end. I am grateful for all the support you all have shown for my simple story. And there will be an epilogue coming soon.

Let's all meet our Jinkook in another universe in my next book, "Wanna be Yours."

Thank you 💜😌