Villain vs. Villain

Jungkook was side-eyeing a happy Jin, who was smiling all the time and looking out the car window. Jungkook kept glancing at Jin time by time while driving. One thing he cannot deny is that Jin is becoming more and more handsome and chubby day by day. It may be because of his pregnancy. Jungkook still didn’t get over the things that happened in the hospital. He doesn’t know why, but he wants to hear the heartbeat again and again.

He was so busy in his thoughts that he hadn’t seen the red light, and he made a sudden break when he noticed that he was going to hit the car in front of them. The break caused Jin, who was enjoying the views,to move forward suddenly, but a hand protected him before anything could happen.

"Gwaenchanha ?" Jungkook asked quickly.

But Jin didn’t say anything; he just looked at Jungkook in shock.

"What? Did you feel pain anywhere? Did you get hit?"

Jin didn’t say anything this time either, which confused Jungkook. Jin blinked before looking down. Jungkook followed his eyes, and that’s when he realized his hand was on Jin's stomach. He suddenly pulled his hands back and looked away. By the time Jin got out of the shock, the green light was shown, and Jungkook continued to the drive.

Jin was blushing hard, thinking about everything that happened today. He got startled by the phone call, but all that happiness he had been feeling disappeared, seeying the caller ID. It was Yoongi.

He doesn’t know how he will deal with Yoongi this time because he doesn’t have the money yet. He slowly glanced at Jungkook, who was busy driving, and then accepted the call.

"Hello."

He managed to not stumble and make Jungkook suspicious. But all his confidence flew away when he heard the voice from the other side.

"Jin"

"H-Hobi?" Jin was shocked and worried at the same time.

"Jin, don’t come here, please; don’t."

That’s it. The phone hung up, leaving Jin bewildered. He wanted to escape from Yoongi, but at the same time, he couldn't make his best friend suffer for him.

"Jungkook, please drop me off at my restaurant."Jin spoke in a rush.

"What? Do you think I'm your driver? I have a meeting to attend. I don’t have time to stop anywhere."

"Then stop the car; I will go by myself."

"How are you going to get there in this goddamn traffic? Look at how the road is filled with cars!"

"I don’t care; just stop the car." This time, Jin attempts to open the door.

"What the hell are you doing? Stay still; I will drop you. Hold the seat belt tightly."

Within seconds, Jungkook dashed through the traffic and stopped the car in front of ‘Eat Jin'.
Jin didn’t wait for a second; he unbelted the seatbelt and opened the door.

"Don’t go anywhere. I will pick you up whe-, Yah, Yahhhhh."

Jungkook shouted at Jin, who was running towards the restaurant, without even caring to listen to what Jungkook was saying.

"Did he just think that I was his driver?" Jungkook huffed and drived away with annoyance.

Jin opened the door instantly when he reached there. Some of the flower pots and paintings are broken on the floor, and the chairs are upside down. His eyes searched for his best friend, who was now sitting on the floor, hanging his head down, near a furious Yoongi. He slowly stepped forward in fear.

"Hobi," Jin called his best friend in a low voice, who instantly raised his head and ran towards Jin.

"Jin, why did you come here? Go, run, please." Hobi pleaded with his teary eyes.

"I am not going anywhere. How can I leave you here alone? I am the one who is responsible for all of these. I am sorry that you have to suffer because of me." Jin couldn't help but feel guilty for putting Hobi in this situation.

"That’s my baby; this is why everyone loves you, but today I am going to show you how much I love you."

Yoongi alerted the two best friends, who are now shivering in fear upon hearing his raspy voice. He stood up from the place where he sat and took a step forward, which caused both Jin and Hobi to step backward slowly. Jin knew he couldn't escape from Yoongi, but he didn’t want to end up in Yoongi's trap. He must do something to stop him.

"Yoongi Hyung, Give me a day. I am sure this time I will definitely not disappoint you." It takes all his courage for Jin to speak.

"What if I say I don’t want your money?"

Yoongi didn’t give Jin time to react; he startled Jin by suddenly grabbing a hand full of Jin's hair and pulling his head backwards.

"Aarrgh!" Jin let out a quick scream because of the pain.

"How dare you become someone else’s finance and carry his children, B*tch?" Yoongi pulled more, which caused Jin to cry more loudly.

"Hyung, let him go."

Hobi cried from the other side and tried to release Yoongi's hold on Jin's hair. Yoongi gave Hobi a strong kick in anger. Hobi hardly fell to the ground and groan in pain.

"Do you think I will never know about your secret? I never gave this much time to anyone. If there is another guy at your place, I will show him who Yoongi is already. It's my fault that I let you wander beyond the limit. It's time for you to repay me yourself. This time, you are not going to escape from me."

He then dragged Jin without releasing his grasp and walked towards the door. He was about to open the door, but someone suddenly entered from the door in front of them.

"Woah, it looks like we had some entertainment while eating."

Jungkook said while roaming his eyes around the restaurant, then he turned towards a furious Yoongi and Jin who is half shocked and half mess in crying.

"But how can I eat when you have my chief?"

Yoongi smirked at Jungkook's question and tightened the grasp on Jin.

"It looks like your hero is here, Jinnie."

Jin looked at both of them without knowing what to do.

"Nah, I like being bad. I am the real villain here, and I don’t let others take my role when I am here."

Jungkook didn’t give Yoongi the time to react; he just flew him by giving him a hard punch on the face, which startled Jin, who was now free from Yoongi's grasp. Hobi, who was sitting in pain there, instantly jumped from the shock and ran towards Jin.

"Aaiiish, it looks like I have to continue my boxing workouts again." Jungkook said simply by shaking his hand, which punched Yoongi.

Jin and Hobi looked at Jungkook with terror. They hadn't ever seen someone beat Yoongi. Yoongi stood from where he fell and marched towards Jungkook, which Jungkook anticipated, and he handled him quickly with another move. But Yoongi didn't seem to want to give up, and Jungkook did. After a few minute the fight ends with Yoongi being thrown from the restaurant through the glass Do or by a muscle pig. He groans in pain. Jungkook walked above the glass pieces and leaned closer to him.

"You will get money with the full amount at your house door. Don’t ever cross this place again."

He then walked inside, welcomed by two figures in terror, one of whom had a wide, open mouth.

"Close the mouth; it's over, and you come with me. You really thought I was your driver? Get in the car,quick." Jungkook left from there.

"Hobi, where is Granny?"Jin asked suddenly, as a realization hit him.

"She was having a small fever, so I told her to stay at home."

"Fever? Did she take medicine? Did she go to a hospital? What kind of fever?" Jin bombed Hobi as soon as he heard Granny was ill.

"Calm down, Jin; she is ok; she ate tablets; she is resting now."

Jin was relieved after hearing that. He was about to ask something again when he got startled by a horn sound. He understood what that was for.

"Hobi tells her to rest and eat well. And don’t let her know what's happened here. Iam going. And I love you." Jin quickly ran away after speaking fast.

"I love you too." Hobi shouted and giggled through his tears.

***

Once the car reached Jungkook’s house, Jin quickly got out because he knew Jungkook was in a hurry. Jungkook was about to move his car When

"Thank you for today." Jin said it sincerely.

"I will return the money Once -"

"Look, I didn’t pay him the money to recieve it from you. Acting or not, I have the responsibility to protect my child. And stay away from those kinds of people. Don’t think that I have done all this for you. "

Jin was stunned for a second after hearing the words from Jungkook. He felt goosebumps all over his body when Jungkook said, 'My child'.

"It's my responsibility to protect you both until the act ends; don’t overthink anything. You just wasted my time by dealing with unnecessary people. Don’t repeat this ever."

Jungkook drove away, leaving Jin, who is now feeling sorrow after Jungkook’s last words. A minute before, he was happy that Jungkook cared about his baby, but every time Jungkook points out the acting, Jin feels a pain in his heart. He shakes away all the thoughts that are crowded in his mind.

"He is right. He is the real villain."