The happiest man

Jungkook excitedly opened the box that Jin had gifted him. His eyes went big, and he froze in front of Jin when he saw what was inside the box.
He looked at Jin, who was smiling happily, seeing Jungkook’s reaction. Jungkook couldn't utter a word; he was happy and overwhelmed. He asked Jin silently if it was true, and Jin nodded to show that it was.

“Yes, I am pregnant.”

Those words bring him back in time.

"I-I am p-pregnant with your baby.”

“Tell me how much you want.”

"I am not that kind of person.”

Jungkook instantly hugged Jin when he remembered the words he told Jin that day. He was still in veins for saying all those things to Jin.

“Iam sorry. I will take care of you both well this time. I promise, I will be there for you every time. I will be a great father for the little one and the others. This time I am not letting anything happen; nothing can make you apart from me. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for making me the happiest man. I will cherish every moment this time. I was selfish and reckless before, but I'm not going to repeat that again."

Jungkook slowly released the hug and cupped Jin's face, who was smiling through his tears after hearing Jungkook’s words.

"Every time I think I can only love you this much, you show me more reasons to love you more. You are not what I wanted. You are much more. And I am so grateful that you are in my life.”

Jungkook connected their lips and pulled Jin closer for a deep, immersed kiss. They both smiled right away, letting all their emotions control them, realizing their journey was long and there was still more to go.

*

The Jeon family went on vacation this time with all their family members. It was a simple, jolly trip that Jungkook made to celebrate the pregnancy news. He bought an entire island for it, which doesn’t justify the word 'simple' in the opinion of Jin after he came to know about it.

“Why is he taking this much time?"

Jin asked Hobi, who was there to help him with flipping the meat that was cooked in the barbeque. Jisoo is playing with Jiwoo and Soobin in the sand. And Jungkook and Taehyung went to buy some extra drinks.

"Maybe the store will be busy.” Hobi said.

“Isn't it that we people are the only family here?” Jin asked, making Hobi nervous.

“Ahh…. Thats right, may be he went to check something; you know he is the one who arranged this trip, so he has the full responsibility.” Hobi said and tried to smile.

“Why do I think that you are all hiding something from me?"

“Its-“

“We are not hiding anything. I am going to give the kids a bath.” Jisoo said, coming from the beach with the kids.

“Appa bye.” Jiwoo waved. Jin smiled and waved back.

*

“For god's sake, stay still in a place. Why are you pacing around?"

Taehyung scolded a nervous Jungkook, who was walking past in front of him holding a tiny box.

“What if-"

“No what-ifs anymore. I am tired off hearing it."

“What if he thinks I am rushing everything?"

Teahyung sighed for the nth time on that day.

"It's been only two days since he said he was pregnant, and now I'm going to ask him to marry me. Isn’t it quick? What do you think?”

“Let him decide what he wants. But don’t give up on what your heart says. We are all with you.” Taehyung said in a soft tone.

“So don’t be nervous. AND GET YOUR ASS THERE ON TIME."

*

"Jin, I think I have to use the bathroom. I have eaten so many foods this morning after the long travel. I think it's coming all out."

Hobi excused himself and left the place quickly, without waiting for Jin's response.

“Why is everyone leaving me alone?"

Jin said to himself, and then he focused on the food. One thing Jin would never give up is cooking; he loves to cook for others anywhere, even if it's only him.

When he was almost done, he heard a sound. He looked around to see where it came from. He followed the direction of the sound, and it was low music—the music of violins. He slowly walked towards the other side of the big rocks, from where the music was heard. He was shocked to see beautiful rose petals on the sand when he reached there. He followed the petals, and suddenly Jiwoo came to him dressed prettily in a white frock and gave him a flower. He was shocked to see her there, and he was about to ask her something, But

“Appa go; everyone was waiting."

Jin got confused, but he decided to walk forward, and then Jisoo came with a flower and gave it to him with a smile. This continues with Taehyung and Hobi, and at last he can see Jungkook standing at a distance, waiting for him. He feels like everything was a dream. He stuck there when he came to realize what was happening, But

“AP-PA”

He looked down at Soobin, who was now coming near him holding a flower for his appa. It was a beautiful scene for him. His baby is in a pretty small suit, smiling happily to give his appa the flower. Jin accepted it and kissed him with happy tears. Jisoo then came to pick up Soobin and stand on the side with others. They all gave a warm smile to Jin, who was now really touched by everything.

"Appa, go go. Dada is waiting.” His baby cheared him.

Jin took a steady breath before approaching Jungkook. Jungkook smiled widely, seeing an emotional Jin in front of him. He held both his hands to calm him down and caress them. When Jin relaxed, Jungkook slowly released the hold and stepped backward.

“Kim Seokjin. The beautiful man who came into my life to make it meaningful. You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I remember before I fall. Everything in my life begins and ends with you. In this universe where the earth spins around the sun, you are my universe, and everything about me spins around you. You make me the happiest man by giving me two precious little ones and another one that is forming inside you. If it's greedy to ask for more happiness from you, then I'm a greedy man."

Jungkook kneeled down, got the ring box from Jin, and opened it in front of Jin.

"Will you marry me, Jin?”

The diamond stone on the ring shine in the sunlight, and everyone laughed when Jiwoo gasped, seeing the shining ring. Jin stood there, experiencing the most joyful and heartfelt moment of his life. This was what he desired, like those he had seen and heard about in fairy tales. He couldn't convey and how happy he felt at the moment, but he let the tears fall and nodded, not moving his gaze away from Jungkook.

Jungkook hurriedly placed the ring on Jin's finger and drew him into a tight hug. He can't hold back this anymore, so he breaks down in Jin's hold. He kept his nerves hidden and appeared confident all the while for this moment. Everyone happily clapped for them. Hobi's eyes welled up as he saw his best friend being happy.