I will always choose you

“Annyeonghasseyo” Jin entered Jungkook’s main office by greeting the employees sweetly. They were shocked to see their boss's fiancé being so humble and kind to them. They instantly greeted back and felt happy. Jin gave them a big smile before going straight to Jungkook’s office.

Jungkook smiled as soon as he heard the knock and ran fast to open the door. He gave him a quick peck on Jin's lips, who blushed instantly and got inside quickly when he heard the gasps of the employees.

“Do you guys ever see our boss like this? I mean, look at him; he is completely a different person now.” One of the employees said.

“Yes, I agree. He had now started to greet us back and sometimes smile at us.”

“Did you guys notice that our boss will only open the door for his boyfriend? He never opened the door for anyone; he would just say a deep voiced ‘come in’ from inside, sitting on his chair. But whenever his boyfriend knocks, he will be instantly there to open the door.”

“Love changes people, man.” They enjoyed their gossip.

“How was your day?” Jungkook asked and held Jin's hand.

“It was quite busy, but we managed everything, and the new employees are working hard as well.”

Jin replied and was confused when Jungkook walked with him, passing the coach. Jungkook sat on his chair and patted his thighs, looking at Jin, who was standing near him. When he saw Jin was hesitant to sit, he pulled him unexpectedly and made him sit on his lap.

“Jungkook, what if someone came?"

“Without my permission?” Jungkook smirked at Jin's innocent question.

He placed his hands on Jin's stomach and started to caress them slowly. Jin relaxed in his hold, leaned on Jungkook, and sat comfortably. His heart skipped a bit when Jungkook put his hand inside his hoodie. He slowly turned to look at those doe eyes, which were looking at him greedily.

“I don’t think this is the right place."
Jungkook smirked, attacked Jin's necks suddenly, and began to suck greedily.

"Tell me if you want to stop; don't bother about any other things.”

He said in between. Jin's toes were cured when something poked at where he sat.

“Jungkook.”
Jin moaned when Jungkook pulled down his hoodie from the shoulder and sucked there.

“You are getting so chubbier every day that I can't stop eating you.” Jin felt goosebumps when Jungkook shamelessly said those things.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head from Jin's shoulder to connect their lips hungrily. Jin returned the miss with the same pace, and they were immersed in it when

“When did you come, Op-pa?"

Jennie came without knocking and was shocked by the couple's activity.
Jin got startled by a third person’s presence there and pulled away from Jungkook” quickly and stood up, but the sudden action caused his stomach to hit lightly at the table.

“Awwh”

“what? What?” Jungkook jumped from his seat when he saw Jin in pain.

“Gwenchahna? Sit here. Take a deep breath. Do you want to go to the hospital?"

“No, it was a light pain. Iam ok.”

Jin assured, Jungkook relaxed, and he turned towards Jennie, who was still looking at them in terror.

“WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS, JENNIE ?"

The shout was so loud that even the employees outside got attention.