Stay

Jin wakes up when the bright light falls on his face. He quickly looked at the time, and it was 11 a.m. He was shocked that he slept this much. Maybe because last night Jungkook was with him, he slept fully. A little blush creeps on his face when he thinks about how Jungkook fed him and helped to make him sleep.

He slowly started his morning routine and came down to make something to eat.

He was on his way to the kitchen when

"Morning late bird."

Jungkook said from the main hall where he was with his laptop and a cup of coffee, sitting there on the sofa. Jin got a little shocked because he thought he was the only one in the house.

"Jungkook, didn’t you go to work?" Jin asked soon after he came out of shock.

"Iam working." Jungkook lifted his laptop from his lap and showed it to Jin.

"I am working at home."

"Why?"

"Do you want me to tell the truth or lie?"

This makes Jin smile at his funny question. He decided to play along.

"I wanted to hear both. First, tell me the lie."

"I am not feeling well, like those kids who lie to their mom to not go to school." They both laughed at his silly lie.

"And what about the truth?"

"Because you are alone."

Jin's smile suddenly dropped. Jungkook put the laptop near the table and walked towards Jin.

"I came to know that you had closed 'Eat Jin' for some days."

Jungkook stood in front of Jin from a little distance. Jin finds it hard to look into Jungkook’s eyes.

"W-Why did you want to accompany me?"

"Because you were there when I felt alone."
Jungkook said, leaning a little towards Jin, who leaned a little backwards in response. He understood what Jungkook was saying.

"You stay with me when I need someone, and I wanted to stay with you when you are alone. I will be here as long as you are here."

"I-Iam hungr-ry. I will go and make something."

Jin said this and suddenly walked fast towards the kitchen, leaving a smiling Jungkook behind.

*

"Do you know what I miss the most when you are not here?"

Jungkook asked Jin, who had stopped eating, and looked at him curiously. They were eating breakfast together, and as always, Jin added some of Jungkook’s favorites for the breakie.

"Your food."
Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.

As expected.

Jin mumbled. Jungkook pretends like he didn’t hear Jin's little complaint and holds his laugh.

"I was over the moon when you returned from your house and continued to cook delicious foods."

Jungkook said while continuing to devour the food. Jin started to become a little mad. He tries to ignore it.

"Haa, I thought you would be there in my company, so I can eat your foods there also."

Jungkook can see Jin was annoyed with his words. He didn’t intend to stop teasing him, and he continues.

"Can't you just make me something for my lunch as well?"

"Did you only miss my food?"
Jin asked instantly after Jungkook's question in a high tone, and Jungkook expected this outburst.

"Yes,what else would I miss?" He asked casually.

"You,– never mind."

"I missed you."

Jin was too stunned to speak. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"I miss you so much that I will look at your house every night while sitting inside my car when I get back from work. There isn’t a day I haven't passed by your restaurant. You are on my head every time."
Jungkook said frankly.

Jin was processing what he had just heard from Jungkook.

"H-How can you talk about t-these things openly?"

"Why? Don’t you like it?"

"No." Jin tries to defend quickly.

"I can see you blushing."

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted in a cute, mad voice.

"Yes, that’s me. What?"

"L-Let me eat before I lose my appetite."

Jin then started to eat without looking at Jungkook, who was laughing all the time, enjoying teasing Jin.

When Jungkook said he was going to stay at home, Jin thought it would be for two or three days. But he was wrong. It’s been a week since Jin put his work on hiatus, and Jungkook was here with him throughout the week. Jin was really enjoying Jungkook’s company. He helps Jin cook, joins him in the dining , walks with him around the garden, and sometimes they play video games together. Without Jin knowing, Jungkook is slowly healing him from his granny’s separation.

***

Jin was doing his nighttime routines when he heard Jungkook calling him from downstairs.

"Jin,can you come here?"

"Yes, I am coming."

Why is he calling me downstairs instead of sleeping at this hour?
Jin was confused and decided to check.

When he reached down the stairs, it was all dark. He thought none were there and decided to go upstairs. But suddenly the lights came on, and he was startled for a moment whenever

"Surprise"

There is Jungkook standing in the middle of the hall with two large popcorn bags in his hand. Jin looked around. The sofa was filled with plushies and small fluffy pillows, and near it were some drinks and snakes placed on a small table along with some blankets.

"What are all these?" he asked curiously.

"We are going to have a movie night."
Jungkook said with shining eyes.

"Come, sit; these popcorns are really heavy."

Jungkook acted like he couldn’t hold the popcorn, and Jin walked to him with a laugh.

"Aigo, let me help you."
Jin said and took one bag from Jungkook, acting like it was also heavy.

Jungkook quickly played a movie when they were comfortably seated on the sofa. It was 'A fault in our star.'

Even if it was a sad movie, Jungkook was smiling all the time, not looking at the movie but at Jin. Jin was cutely trying to hold his tears and nibble his lips time by time. Sometimes he rubs his stomach to calm himself.

Jungkook's eyes always took a glance whenever Jin ran his hands above his stomach smoothly. He wonders how it will feel when he rubs the baby bump.

When the movie was finished, Jin was a mess, crying. His nose and eyes became red. Jungkook turned off the TV and looked at Jin with a smile.

"Come. Let's go to sleep; it's getting late." He helped Jin stand up and walked with him to his room.

"It was a nice experience; thank you." Jin said when he entered his room.

"I am happy that you enjoyed it. Good night."

"Good night." Jin stood there watching Jungkook begin to leave, but

"Jungkook"

"Yes," Jungkook said, stopping and walking back to Jin.

"What? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked when Jin hadn't said anything.

"Do you want to feel the baby bump ?" Jin asked, leaving Jungkook with goosebumps.

"It's ok; you can sleep now. Its late and-"

Jin didn’t let him complete; he pulled Jungkook inside the room, walked towards the bed, and made him sit with him on the bed.

Jungkook gulped when, without any warning, Jin lifted his shirt, showing his soft little baby  bump with a smile. It took all of his courage to move his hand toward the bump. His hands are shivering, and he was slowly reaching to touch it, but Jin put his hand on the stomach and made it touch his bump. Jungkook looked at Jin with so much emotion.

"I know you want to touch. You have all the right to that."
Jin assured him, showing a soft smile that melted him inside.

Jungkook slowly moved his hand around the bumb, which Jin felt tickled, and he tried to hold his laugher, but he couldn't hold it longer, so he began to laugh slowly.

"Wae?" Jungkook asked, laughing also.

"Its tickling"

"Really?" Jin nods in response. Jungkook began to move his hands more.

"Jungkook, stop, I-hahaha."

Jungkook was enjoying the moment; he didn’t intend to stop, and Jin began to laugh more.

"Stoooop." The room was filled with their laughter.

A few minutes later, Jungkook stopped, and Jin started to pant.
Jin's breath hitched when Jungkook suddenly leaned down and kissed his stomach. He slowly lifted his head to look at Jin, who was stunned by the action.

"Good night."

He said, showing his bunny smile.