The Act

“He is so beautiful, Jimin!” After seeing Jin, Mrs. Jeon exclaimed. They are currently seated in Jin's little restaurant. There arent many customers because its early morning and Jin didn’t expect Mrs. Jeon and Jimin arrive this early. Jimin had a previous conversation with Jin and convinced him to meet Mrs. Jeon.

Jin was became flustered hearing Mrs.Jeon's statement. He does not anticipate Jungkook's mother to be so endearing.

“How many months  are you pregnant, dear?” Mrs. Jeon asked subtly.

"6 weeks."

"I still can't believe that brat kept such a gorgeous boyfriend hidden from me" She said in disbelief.

"Eomma, just let go of it. “Jimin made a loud whine.

"How can I let go of it when things have reached this far?" Jimin rolled his eyes. Mrs.Jeon stared at Jimin for a second and turned towards Jin. Before starting, she gives him a gentle smile.

“How about your parents? Are they living somewhere else?"

“No, they both passed away.” Jin said after giving them a weak smile.

"I'm sorry. It must be really hard for you.”She said while seeming concerned.

“ Life is too short to worry on everything and to give up easily. We should go with the flow. Iam grateful that god has given my granny with me.”

“Jin, you are so  kind.I hope you and Jungkook have a long and happy relationship. For once in my life I'm content with Jungkook's decision.You two will make a great match."

Sincerely, Mrs. Jeon remarked,
"I can't wait to see my grand child”.

Jin softly smiled at her after giving Jimin a brief glance. Its hard to act in front of people with such a pure soul . Jin thought.

Flash back

"What are you doing here, Jiminssi?"
Jin enquired when he saw Jimin at his restaurant. Jin and his grandmother were cleaning up everything since it was closing time. It was only Jin there because his Granny had left to go clean up the wastes outside. It appears that I arrived at the correct time. Jimin took a little break before continuing.

"Jin, I came to express my regret for that night. Everything was my fault. I thought you were another guy. I truly apologize. I realize that saying sorry won't change things, but I will stop at nothing to earn your forgiveness."
Jin can tell Jimin's statements are sincere. Jin smiles weeklly at him.

"Jimin, it's not your fault. You don't compel me in any way. Its my fate and Iam not anyone to forgive you.” Jin was not angry at anyone. From a very young age, he learns to accept his fate. Living happily with his loved ones was all he wished for in this life. Jimin was just startled by what Jin said.He knew Jin was a decent person from their first encounter, but he didn't anticipate him to be that generous. And that makes it challenging for him to express what he wanted Jin to do.

"You are so kind, Jin, and I believe that my brother will realize his fault. I'm sorry for his behavior as well; he is just a workaholic who isn't interested in relationships."
"
Jiminssi, you don't have to feel guilty; I forgot everything. Your brother might feel bad, though I don't anticipate that of him. "

"But Jin, if you could, please do me a favor. Tomorrow, you should meet with Jungkook's mother."Jimin said quickly.

"Why did she want to see me, exactly?" jin asked confusedly.Jimin explained Mrs.Jeons matter to Jin.

“But isnt it wrong to fool her by lying ?”

“We don’t have any other option. If I didn’t lied she will become more stressed and it will badly affect his health. I don’t want her to cry all night worrying about his son. I want her to be happy. She will go abroad next quickly.  All I need is you to go with our plan. Please make her happy even through lie.”

Jimin is now literally begging showing his puppy eyes in front of  Jin. Jimin's love and care for Mrs.Jeon  made him remember his mom. How he wanted his mom to live happily before his mom died. His mother always taught him to make others happy . His mother always says we are not anyone to stop anyone from their happiness.

Jimin's happiness is his mother's happiness , if he can make her happy by lying it won’t hurt. This is  what Jin thought to himself before agreeing with Jimin to meet Mrs.Jeon.

End of flash back

The sky was getting ready to pour anytime as Jin looked from his window outside.He sighed and looked behind him. Hobi was serving an elderly couple ttebbokki at their table, and nobody else was there except for them. Grandma was at home. Because there aren't many customers now and she should be resting at home at this age, he doesn't want her to come here anymore. She has constantly complained about him for working by himself in this condition. Jin is grateful that his headache and nausea are gone. If not, his grandmother will undoubtedly show up at work.
Hobi abruptly halted Jin, breaking his train of thinking.

"What’s the matter, hobi?" Jin asked.

"That customer seated there request you to take the order.” Jin turned to face the direction Hobi was pointing. Jin can only see the back of the man who was seated there and was dressed entirely in black. He is unable to identify the individual.

“Why ? He knew me? Is he one of our customers?” Jin asked confusedly.

"I'm not sure. Who can resist my jinnie's beauty? He seems to be wealthy; perhaps he will leave us generous tips if you take his request.”Hobi wiggled his brows. Jin simply smacked his head and walked over to the customer.

“How can I help you sir?” Jin asked politely with smile. But as soon as the man turned to face him, his smile vanished.

“Give me the best food available here.”  Jungkook spoked without breaking the eye contact with Jin. Jin immediately moves away from there and heads to Kichten. He put his hands on his chest and leaned against the wall. His heart was pounding rapidly. He doesn't understand why he gets anxious every time he sees that man. After taking some time to collect himself, he went to Jungkook's with his order. He avoided looking into Jungkook's eyes this time.

"Your order is here, sir. I hope you enjoy. After serving the food, Jin turned to go, but Jungkook's remarks prevent him.

"I can tell that you really want my money. If not, how will you raise the child while running this boring  restaurant? That, I bet, is what led you to cooperate with Jimin yesterday.” Jungkook said in a sarcastic tone.

"If I had needed your money, I would have asked you right away when we first met. And for you information, I'm happy and content to be running this boring business.”

Jungkook could say Jin was confident, but he cannot accept that people like Jin deny money.

"I wonder if you always have this confidence." Jin says nothing at all. He doesn't want to argue with this man once more considering that he dislikes the aatitilude of wealthy people. He ignore the statement.

Jungkook tasted the dish and took a piece of paper from his pocket and placed it on the table.

"This is a blank check, use it however you like."
He said with a smirk and left. Jin stands there furiously examining the check. He took the check and rushed towards the kitchen to throw it in the fire.He remains there until the piece of paper is reduced to ashes entirely. What he didn’t see was his best friend Hobi witnessing all these incidents.