Jiwoo and Ahjussi

Jungkook woke up lazily when he heard the doorbell ringing nonstop early in the morning. He was welcomed by two pleasant faces: Taehyung and his wife Jisoo.

"Didn't you get ready?” Taehyung asked, seeing Jungkook in pajamas, in shock.

“For what?” Jungkook asked and moved in a little for them to enter.

Jisoo goes straight to the kitchen to make the cousins coffee because she knows that at the end of the argument, which is going to happen soon, they need this.

“Didn’t I tell you about our family trip?"

“And I said I was not interested.” Jungkook said it in an almost cold voice.

“I thought you saw us as a family.” Taehyung’s words stopped Jungkook’s walk. He can feel the sadness in Tae's voice.

Ever since Jimin passed away, Taehyung has always been there for Jungkook. He never let himself feel alone. The cold, unfriendly boy in whom no one was interested always caught the attention of his little cousin in school. And he wanted to be friends with little Kookie, who only focused on his studies and avoided Taehyung every time he approached him. Taehyung is also good in academics, which later made them competitors to enemies from Jungkook's perspective. But Taehyung always waits for an opportunity to make friends with Jungkook. And his constant visit to ‘Eat Jin' made them closer.

Finally, after a long argument, Jungkook agreed to go with them to the place they selected, Guri, a small, beautiful village. And the place doesn’t fail to bring calm and comfort to him, which he needed more of at that time. After Jin's disappearance and Jimin's death, he needed this. He wanted to travel somewhere in search of peace and calm after his terrible days. But he still doesn’t lose hope for Jin and his baby. He was still searching for them wherever he went and those places where Jin would possibly go after finding that his phone's location showed Busan station the day after he left the hospital from Jimin.

Jungkook and the couple visit so many beautiful places there together, and sometimes Jungkook tells them to go without him to enjoy their quality time, and sometimes he goes out alone without informing anyone. The public park near where they stay has become his favorite place. He sat there silently, watching the nature, the people, and the children who came out of the nearby school. And most of the time, those children’s at his Jiwoo's age make a ache in his heart. At those times, he really wished to see his baby, to bring her and pick her up from school, to see her in those uniforms, and to be with her. He gently wiped away the tears that flowed when those desires came to hunt him.

But one day this little girl, who sat near him in the park, piqued his interest. Jungkook can see himself in her. Just like him, she has a bunny, adorable smile that everyone likes. Her behavior made him remember Jin. He was really shocked to hear that the kid's name was the same as his daughter’s. But according to the information he learned from her, she also has a brother and grandmother, and anyone can have that name. But he is adamant about seeing the girl again to clarify things. May be he is wrong. But he doesn’t know why his heart wants to see that little girl again and again.

After that day Jungkook came to the park at the time when the school was finished and waited there to see that little girl. But that little girl didn’t show up that day. He came earlier the next day, but that day also, he was disappointed with her non-attendance. And on the third day, Jungkook came to the park and sat at the same bench to see that little girl qhen

"Ahjussi.”

That was enough for him to turn back at lightning speed to look at the owner of that honey voice. Jiwoo gave him a sweet smile and sat on the bench.

“You are the one who helps me with telling the time, right?” Jungkook nodded with happiness and took a seat near her.

“Why? Why didn’t you come here the last two days?” Jungkook asked impatiently.

“I only came here when my grandmother came late to pick me up from school. Last two days, my grandpa came to pick me up."

“Oh”

Jiwoo swung his legs and hummed a cute song while waiting for her Granny and Jungkook were sitting there, hesitating to ask the questions he really wanted to ask the girl. 

“My name is Jeon Jungkook.” Jungkook said after gathering his courage.

Jiwoo smiled again and said,

“My name is Jiwoo.”

“Only Jiwoo?” Jungkook asked in confusion.

“Yes”

“My father's name is Jeon Jaemin.”

Jiwoo silently looked at Jungkook, who got worried a little , But

“My appa's name is Lee Yeonjun."

Even if Jungkook expects this, somewhere in his heart he wants it to be Kim Seokjin.

“Do you have a brother? My brother’s name is So-.“

"It's ok, baby. You should not share your information with a stranger."

“But you are not a stranger. You helped me.” Jiwoo said it with a pout.

This made Jungkook smile contently.

“Then who am I to you?"

“Ahjussi. Can I call you Bunny Ahjussi because you look like a  bunny?"Jiwoo said and giggled.

"Yes, you can call me that.”

*

“This one is my Appa made.” Jiwoo showed the kimbab in her lunch box, which she brought for Jungkook.

“Are you giving this to me?" Jungkook asked happily.

“Yes.”

*

“I also want to get in that one."

“All for my Jiwoo.” Jungkook took in his arms and ran towards the next place to play in the park.

"Yeah!” Jiwoo screamed with joy.

*

“My Appa is coming today to pick me up.” Jiwoo said once he sat on their regular meeting bench.

“I will introduce you to my Appa. Ok?”

“Ok. I am happy to meet your Appa.”

“Just a few minutes, he will be here and-“
Jiwoo's talk was interrupted by Jungkook's phone bell.

Jungkook looked at the caller ID and smiled before accepting it.

“I think you guys finally miss me.”

“Oppa”

Jungkook's smile dropped when he heard a worried Jisoo’s voice over the phone.

Jungkook suddenly stood up from the bench.

“Ok, I'm coming. You stay there.”

He quickly hung up the phone and turned to Jiwoo, who was looking at him in silence.

“Baby, Ajussi is sorry. I have to go urgently to a place. You stay here until your Appa came. I will meet him next time. Ok?”

Jiwoo nodded. Jungkook can see the sadness in Jiwoo's eyes because she cannot introduce him to her appa today, but he moved away from there, thinking that next time he will make her happy.

After some minutes,

“Did I make my Woo wait too much?" Jin asked, coming near Jiwoo with Soobin.

“Appa” Jiwoo quickly ran to him.

“I was going to introduce Bunny Ahjussi to you, but he has gone to a place urgently, Appa.” Jiwoo expressed her worry.

“Oh. It's ok; we will meet him tomorrow. How about we three go to the beach and eat ice cream?”

“Yes, yes. I love it.”

Jiwoo excitedly jumped with Soobin, who was also jumping upon hearing the word ice cream.