Move in

“Aigoo, Jinnie you don’t have to do this.” Jin's granny said this to Jin, who is now giving her a leg massage.

"It's fine, Granny. Besides, if you don't have a massage every day, I'm sure your legs will become numb. I'd be glad to massage you. Did you want me to massage your shoulders?” Jin asked innocently.

His granny says nothing. She didn't do anything but stare into his grand son's beautiful alpaca eyes. It's full of hardships and miseries that he has been suffering from for a very long time. She lost in it. She wants to put an end to everything so that his grandchild might live a peaceful and contented life. Her eyes teared .

“Are you okay, Granny? Are you perhaps experiencing any pain?” Jin worriedly asked after noticing tears in her eyes.

"Jin, my dear, don't work too hard. I am ok. Moreover, you must take care of your health too. “

"Granny I am fine now and no longer feeling sick.” Jin gave her reassurance by smiling warmly.

“By the way, Jin, did the baby’s father called you later? You mentioned that he needed time to talk about the situation.”
Jin becomes nervous all of a sudden. He lied to her that Jungkook said he needed some time. He doesn't want her to know that his baby's father had insulted her grandchild that day. He doesn’t want to make her sad.

“ I-… He left for a business trip, Granny, therefore he isn't here. He promised to phone me as soon as he arrives.”
Without any thought, he spoke what immediately came to his mind.

After giving him a brief glance, his grandmother said.
"Ok. I guess he's busy. It is understandable.”
After hearing her words, Jin felt relieved. He thought her granny didn’t believe him. He slowly leans on her and puts his head on her lap.
His grandmother gently brushed her fingers through his lovely hair. Jin relaxed and closed his eyes, forgetting all of his problems.

"Everything is going to be fine. If not, I'm going to fix it.”
She said it in her mind, looking at Jin.

*

*

Jin was smiling at his grandmother, who was joking about with his customers and entertaining them. Because of his granny, he is in a good mood today.Although he doesn't want her to come to work, having her there makes him happy .He didn't see someone enter the restaurant since he was too preoccupied observing her granny.

"How have you been, dear?" Jin was abruptly halted by a lovely voice. He turned to face the source of the voice.

“M-Mrs. Jeon ?”

Mrs. Jeon smiled at a confused Jin. Her arrival surprised Jin. Because Jimin said she would not make another visit after their last one. He said she would go abroad.And Mrs. Jeon arrived alone this time; Jimin was nowhere to be found. He has no idea how he will deal with her.

“Are you surprised by my visit? I apologize for not letting you know earlier."

“Its fine . please take a seat.”

They both sat at a nearby table. Mrs. Jeon had a look around. The area was quiet and small, with various plant hangings, lovely dream catchers, and miniature artworks. There are a few mud pots with lovely flowers in the corners. As Mrs. Jeon was more interested in seeing his son's lover that day than the surroundings, she failed to notice things at their initial meeting.

“Could you call your grandmother? I need to talk to you two about something important.” Mrs. Jeon said calmly.

“My Granny?”Jin asked  in confusion.

Before Mrs. Jeon could respond, a person came up to them.

“Who is this, Jin?”His grandmother herself was there.
He gulped as he stared at his grandmother. He doesn’t think it’s a good idea for them to have a conversation.However, Jin is helpless. He looked at them in anxiety.

“Hello, ma'am. Iam Jeon Yumi, Jin’s boyfriend Jungkook's mother.” Mrs. Jeon said politely.

“oh my ! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jeon.”

They shake hands and part ways. Mrs. Jeon requested her to sit with them.Jin is unsure of what she intended to discuss with him, particularly with his grandmother. He attempts to mask his anxiety by giving them a gentle smile.