The encounter

“Jinnie , dear you should tell him about this.” Said Jin’s grandma.
Jin has been walking past his granny for the past 30 minutes since they came from the hospital. He still cant believe that he was 5 week pregnant.

"Jinnie, are you listening?, “His grandma asked with a worried expression.

" yes granny."

"Jinnie, I understand it's tough to cooperate with this news but remember that everything happens for a reason. You should contact the baby's father. He has the right to know. It’s better if you two have a personal conversation regarding  this matter." she said hopefully.

Jin doesn't even know the name of that guy. After that incident, he did not see him again. The business card that the guy left on his pocket that day is all he has. That’s the reason he was now standing in front one of the biggest company in Seoul. He decided to meet him and tell about the news.
It took him a lot of courage to enter that big building. He finally made it into the reception session.

"Excuse me, may I see Mr. Jeon?" he asked the tall girl there.

"Do you have an appointment, Sir?"
"Appointment?  I don’t have any"
“sorry sir ,but you cant meet Mr. Jeon without an appointments.”
“But I have to tell him an important matter. Please, it will take only few minutes.” He asked her.

“No sir, even if  you are close with Mr. Jeon you should have an  appointment.” She said strictly.

Jin was slowly loosing his hope after hearing this. He don’t know what to do . He lowered  his head and started to  leave that place but suddenly someone approached them.

“What’s the matter Lisa ?”
A short, attractive man in his mid-twenties asked.

“Sir, this man is asking to meet Mr. Jeon without any appointment. “ Lisa explained.

The man stared at Jin for  a second, then asked “what’s the matter?  I didn’t see you here before.”

“I have to tell an important matter  to Mr. Jeon . Its kinda personal.” Jin said hesitantly and continued.

“I swear I will not take much time. Please, I have to meet him.”

“ Look Iam Mr.Jeon's Personal assistant. I cant let you meet him without knowing anything.You should have to tell me first, then only I can make any decision.” Said the man.

After realizing  that he don’t have any other options Jin decided to talk with him. The man took him to his personal office and he closed the door behind them.

“Tell me why do you want to meet Mr. Jeon ?”He can see the hesitation in jin's eyes,but Jin decided to open the matter.

“Iam Pregnant with Mr. Jeon's baby.” The man's eyes widened.

“What? Do you think we believe you?”

“I don’t know how to prove you, but this card is all I have from that night. He gave me this when we met at xxx hotel.”

Jin showed him a small business card.When the guy heard the hotel name his expression changed.

“Did you say xxx hotel? When did you met him?."

“Last month.” Jin said that earns a different expression from the guy.Suddenly the man start to walk past in front of him. Jin doesn’t understand anything.

“Did you wear a pink hoodies that day ?”the man asked anxiously.

“Yes” jin said because that’s his favourite hoodie. He remember that day him wearing his favourite hoodie.

“Holy sh*t, then you are the guy hyung talked about after that day.” He said as if he suddenly recalled something.
Jin was confused about what he is talking.
“your hyung? What did he said about me? I don’t understand? “

“Jungkook is my  stepbrother. Iam Park Jimin, the one who sent you to Jungkook's room that night.”

Now Jin remember where he have seen this man.He have this feeling from the very begining that he have seen this short guy somewhere.

“Oh I think you remember me now . Anyways things have reached this far, I will arrange a meeting with hyung for you.what’s your name again ?”

“ah? Jin , kim seokjin ".

(Sorry for the grammer mistakes , I will try to improve it.)

THANK YOU FOR READING